So, Ladies...Let's talk about Grey

I read the Anne Rice stuff. I LOL'd at Sleeping Beauty needing a kiss on the "lips" to awake (though I can certainly understand why that might rouse the poor thing more than a traditional smooch!), and dear Ms. Rice certainly has a thing for gargoyles! Oh, and pain, too.

I read the Anne Rice stuff. I LOL'd at Sleeping Beauty needing a kiss on the "lips" to awake (though I can certainly understand why that might rouse the poor thing more than a traditional smooch!), and dear Ms. Rice certainly has a thing for gargoyles! Oh, and pain, too.

Wait, I heard Ann Rice was into Jesus now. She's the witch/wiccan/pagan/warlock writer, right?

She's responsible for interview with the vampire (the book, not the movie) series and a few other similar things.

Right. I had heard that she turned to religion and regretted writing all that stuff.

I might be thinking of someone else, but I think it's her.

Where the hell are all the women? I KNOW I'm not the only one that read these things.

She's responsible for interview with the vampire (the book, not the movie) series and a few other similar things.

The Mayfair witches were far better. Until she merged the two story lines and drove Lestat batshit crazy because Rowan didn't love him back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wait, I heard Ann Rice was into Jesus now. She's the witch/wiccan/pagan/warlock writer, right?
She wrote those books, also the "Interview with the Vampire" series. Then she converted and wrote some seriously awful historical fiction about the life of Christ. I liked Interview (the first one), and gave it a shot, but couldn't get through Chapter 2. It was GawdAwful - pun both intended and admittedly terrible.

[This is a placeholder for a sentence that I am not going to write. It would have been about how embarrassing it is to me how much people with certain publicly held beliefs suck at art and music, etc., and seem not to realize this fact, and even seem to hemorrhage any talent that they previously possessed. Had I written it, it would have had to go into the politics/religion forum, and even then would probably offend someone and get me assclowned.]

Where the hell are all the women? I KNOW I'm not the only one that read these things.

Next week, babe. Because these were banned from a library in Florida, I insisted on checking them out from a library. There is a waiting list. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGQ-ISsDm8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Next week, babe. Because these were banned from a library in Florida, I insisted on checking them out from a library. There is a waiting list. :D
Posted via Mobile Device
Does Pr0n4Grrls come back all stained somehow?

Way to go Flagg. Between those two, wouldn't the women be gray? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, there's a lot of women out there that are so scared of admitting that they like a stiff dick that they eat a banana like it's an ear of corn. :coffee:

Wait...WHAT???? HAhahaha!!! I read that so fast I thought it said they eat a dick like an ear of corn.

ROFL

I'm fvcked.

I'm reading it....its not as "dirty" as I thought it would be....why they would ban it is beyond my imagination. Also I heard on the radio that this book is so big that walmart, target, cvs etc will now add a toy aisle. :shrug: I live in FL where there is a store on every corner so...no need for that here>)

I'm reading it....its not as "dirty" as I thought it would be....why they would ban it is beyond my imagination. Also I heard on the radio that this book is so big that walmart, target, cvs etc will now add a toy aisle. :shrug: I live in FL where there is a store on every corner so...no need for that here>)

Oh Jesus

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back