So What About Jarrett Stidham

Studham!!!!!

I'm going to miss not seeing him play this year, but young QB could do worse than studying pocket passing and reading defenses for a under Brady then another year studying option reads/runs under Cam.

I'm going to miss not seeing him play this year, but young QB could do worse than studying pocket passing and reading defenses for a under Brady then another year studying option reads/runs under Cam.

Honestly I hope he does not learn heart from Cam, because Heart got this team through a lot of games over the year, and sorry but to me Cam is about Cam. I dont want Stidham to be Brady or to be Cam, I want him to be himself. You cannot teach whats in the chest, some have it, some do not. There have been a ton of more athletic Qb's with better arms than Brady that could not hold a candle to him, because what it really comes down to, is what are you willing to do to win, and how much you are willing to work. Brady till the day he quits, will always try and improve. Thats what Stidham has to do, always try to get better, no matter what. He cannot take him basically losing a starting job he had for a moment and do anything but let it motivate him, and be pissed about it for his whole career, and use that in his life to reach a point where he can make them regret it. Stidham might not even be here in a few years and might not ever be anything, but a lot of that is up to him.

I know about The Great Reset. It was written in 2010 about the 2008 recession and how it would destroy the US and capitalism within five years.

But I was right. I do regret asking. Should've stuck with Jarrett Stidham.

The Great Reset has nothing to do with what you've said.

But, I would agree about Stidham.

How can you miss something you've never seen? Are you a time traveler?! Admit it now!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

How can you miss something you've never seen? Are you a time traveler?! Admit it now!

Well, of course! It's no secret. Every night I crawl into my time machine and emerge 8 hours in the future.

Well, after a Friday night of hard partying, I might jump 12 hours in the future that night :party:

Well, of course! It's no secret. Every night I crawl into my time machine and emerge 8 hours in the future.

Well, after a Friday night of hard partying, I might jump 12 hours in the future that night :party:
I feel ya. I went hard on the Tito's last night.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back