Son Of A MILF

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
E_rUw8PXsAcjVtz

The Pats did a good job of disguising coverages. Wilson didn't know what he was seeing and a few times he just threw the ball up in a general direction.
If he doesn't stop that he'll be ruined before he's given a chance. "Off a little bit" indicates that Saleh recognizes the issue. He needs to put the brakes on Wilson's free and easy gunslinger tendencies by giving him easier plays to execute. That's what Josh is doing with Mac.

wilson claimed postgame that they knew what the pats were doing, but they needed to execute better. someone actually asked him if he were "seeing ghosts" a la darnold. he said no.

wilson claimed postgame that they knew what the pats were doing, but they needed to execute better. someone actually asked him if he were "seeing ghosts" a la darnold. he said no.

He doesn't know enough to know what he doesn't know.

Son Of A MILF. All most as wild as her yesterday. :cofee:​

That was ugly. When DB's are lining up INT's the way a centerfield lines up under a can of corn flyball, that's just bad.

That was ugly. When DB's are lining up INT's the way a centerfield lines up under a can of corn flyball, that's just bad.
Origin. When 19th-century clerks at groceries and general stores were looking for an easier way to reach canned goods on high shelves, they started using long, hooked sticks to pull them down. After dropping the cans toward them, they would catch them in their aprons -- just like a fly ball.

The Pats did a good job of disguising coverages. Wilson didn't know what he was seeing and a few times he just threw the ball up in a general direction.
If he doesn't stop that he'll be ruined before he's given a chance. "Off a little bit" indicates that Saleh recognizes the issue. He needs to put the brakes on Wilson's free and easy gunslinger tendencies by giving him easier plays to execute. That's what Josh is doing with Mac.
I agree, but the conservative nature of the play calling, at least right now, isn't generating points. When we face a team like the Bucs, we will need to put 7 on the board, 3 won't cut it imo. I do like what they are doing with Mac atm but I think letting loosening the leash a bit as the season progresses wouldn't be a bad thing either.

I think Wilson let his defense down tbh. They played one helluva game and he gave that game away.

Conservative is the wrong word. The lack of RZ production atm will be difficult if we can't get TD's.

Back