Sore loser Skynet precursor breaks Russian kid's finger in fit of pique

Flagg the Wanderer

Mourning Algernon
Reaction score
...or something like that.

So, looking at the video of this, it actually does look like the robot is trying to stop the kid's riposte. Like a robot version of "I didn't take my hand off it yet!" Obviously it comes down to coding to understand what happened, but that's less fun than just marking this as an early sentient AI marking it's territory.

...or something like that.

So, looking at the video of this, it actually does look like the robot is trying to stop the kid's riposte. Like a robot version of "I didn't take my hand off it yet!" Obviously it comes down to coding to understand what happened, but that's less fun than just marking this as an early sentient AI marking it's territory.
This is how it begins-
But to be fair to the robot, Who hasn't wanted to make a seven year old cry from time to time :jester:

On a serious note, when did these Robots get so goddamn advanced? Boston Dynamics ae doing some amazing shit for sure, but without sounding paranoid, it's getting a bit worrying seeing what these things can do. We are going to have a global debate on this at some stage when these robots are combined with AI.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3KWM1kuAw

On a serious note, when did these Robots get so goddamn advanced? Boston Dynamics ae doing some amazing shit for sure, but without sounding paranoid, it's getting a bit worrying seeing what these things can do. We are going to have a global debate on this at some stage when these robots are combined with AI.

chit, even a robot can dance better than me.

My concern is not necessarily that A. I. will come to surpass human intelligence and kick us to the curb. I think I worry more about what Lex Luthor would do with a monsterous fleet of these droids at his evil disposal. They needn't do bad things of their own volition, old Lex would just program them to do all the nasties he can dream up. Same with any advancement. Good or bad is a question of what humans decide to do with it.

Cheers

My concern is not necessarily that A. I. will come to surpass human intelligence and kick us to the curb. I think I worry more about what Lex Luthor would do with a monsterous fleet of these droids at his evil disposal. They needn't do bad things of their own volition, old Lex would just program them to do all the nasties he can dream up. Same with any advancement. Good or bad is a question of what humans decide to do with it.

Cheers

Now, don't get me wrong.....if these robots come in the guise of Anna Nicole Smiths with huge boobs and insatiable sexual appetites, well then god darn it, all hail our new robot overlords!

Now, don't get me wrong.....if these robots come in the guise of Anna Nicole Smiths with huge boobs and insatiable sexual appetites, well then god darn it, all hail our new robot overlords!
Tell me you're in your 40sor 50s without telling me you're in you 40s or 50s...

Only in her prime...Playboy years. You don't want the fat, whackjob version!

Mmmmmmm....female robots...

32fa082c58c48f7ce0cf98cbd3a5f5c8.jpg

Back