Sorry about this but

mightysmurf

Reaction score
I wanted to sign up before the game but I had to wait for regisration for some reason.

Anyway, good game. You really killed yourselves with turnoverrs, but I'm really tired with all the whining from Boston. There was a BS call yes, but there were some no calls too - like Samuel's PI on the earlier Lelie TD pass attempt. And it all balanced out.

I'm just here to give you some advice. The best way to end a dynasty is to bow out gracefully. I know its kind of hard to cope with the end of a dynasty, but we had to do it in 1999. And we didn't whine like a big child as Brady is doing.

Can't you guys just admit that Denver has a better team?

After seeing all the classless things coming from Brady's and BB's mouth, I have lost all respect for the franchise that I once respected probabally more than and other franchise in the league.

mightysmurf said:
I wanted to sign up before the game but I had to wait for regisration for some reason.

Anyway, good game. You really killed yourselves with turnoverrs, but I'm really tired with all the whining from Boston. There was a BS call yes, but there were some no calls too - like Samuel's PI on the earlier Lelie TD pass attempt. And it all balanced out.

I'm just here to give you some advice. The best way to end a dynasty is to bow out gracefully. I know its kind of hard to cope with the end of a dynasty, but we had to do it in 1999. And we didn't whine like a big child as Brady is doing.

After seeing all the classless things coming from Brady's and BB's mouth, I have lost all respect for the franchise that I once respected probabally more than and other franchise in the league.

What Dynasty ended in 99? 2 in a row does not a Dynasty make..

mightysmurf said:
Everyone in the congrats thread has said that, fagboat.

And Denver never had a dynasty.

bigretard.gif

mightysmurf said:

Wow, you waited to register just to post that? :huh: :blink:

Assclown :4321:

Whats going to happen - you will lost all your coaches and the players will either get old or ask for too much money. Its bound to happen.

Fleet Week 2005.... Fenway Park press box.... I only got a tour of the place from John Henry and his PR lady I guess your jealous now.

fenway.jpg

I know I'm jealous. I wish I could use your instead of you're and be too stupid to know the difference. Ignorance is bliss.

mightysmurf said:
Whats going to happen - you will lost all your coaches and the players will either get old or ask for too much money. Its bound to happen.

Fleet Week 2005.... Fenway Park press box.... I only got a tour of the place from John Henry and his PR lady I guess your jealous now.

fenway.jpg

:LOL: ROFL :LOL: ROFL

:dith:

Oh I know the difference..... don't really care though.

Your is a word in it'self
You're is shot you you are.... it's all good though.

Sorry guys, you were 10-6... Denver 13-3. I didn't see most of the season cause I was over by Iraq and stuff, but I caught some of it. And I could tell you aren't the team you used to be.

mightysmurf said:

fenway.jpg
Not only is he an asslcown, he is also a sock-pumper! Go Navy!

N. Lucas Andersson's Blurbs

N. Lucas Andersson's Latest Blog Entry:
About me:
Hi. I prety much go by Andersson, so I guess thats my name. Except ever since the Matrix came out it's "Mr. Andersson" in that ****ed up agent Smith voice. I like to play with various types of sticks, mainly the Drum and Hockey variety. I've been drumming and playing hockey since I can remmember. I grew up in the sports-crazy Beer town of Denver, Colorado but I also have spent a lot of time in Sweden. I'm a proud Swede, learning Swedish and hope to live there again rather sooner than later...... I'm a little bit eccentric, my friends can attest to that. Because of ADD my head is always running with thoughts, so sometimes I talk to myself - only in my head - which I guess puts me on the border between sane and insane. I guess I'm still finding out who I am. I know I have a big nose, but so does Tom Cruise and Owen Wilson. I'm really into the environment. I don't know why, but I just hate pollution and stuff. I'm also into social equality through income redistribution... I guess that makes me a democrat, although I hate to affiliate myself with them.

mightysmurf said:

Now that just makes my ass bleed ... poor Smurf doesn't respect the Patriots. Uh ... who cares? What exactly would the Bronco's know about being a Dynasty? They never were a Dynasty, and never will be one.

So ... you're Shark Bait, eh? I figured you'd be taller ... and you're flashing a photo of Fenway ...? They play football there? No? So who cares about them?

What a mutt.

Why don't these assclowns ever come back after their team loses? :shrug:

mightysmurf (nice name :rolleyes:, real cute ) Where the hell are you? pussy

While I respect the "good" many Broncos fans on this board, and they're opinions, when are you going to admit that the Steelers were a better team than the Broncos? I'll be here waiting and it's a 2 way street Navy Bush boy. Can't take it I guess.

Patriots4ever said:
Why don't these assclowns ever come back after their team loses? :shrug:
He got back on his good ship lollipop and after watching brokeback mountain he has decided to write his own movie "ridgeback whale - ride the wave"

mikiemo83 said:
He got back on his good ship lollipop and after watching brokeback mountain he has decided to write his own movie "ridgeback whale - ride the wave"

Is John Henry and his PR lady going to be in the movie? Maybe Tom Werner? Perhaps.

Wow, what a myspace that was. Almost as bizarre as Dungy's kids.

Where do I start? He apologizes for crapy photos, yet insists he's a "great" photographer. Did I ever mention to you all that I am one hell of a surgeon? All my patients are dead, but trust me, I am great.

My favorite line:

"And yes, there is a big difference between a redneck and a cowboy. Cowboys are cool. Cowboys can still be environmental stewards, and have fun. they arent racist intolerant fags."

Classic!

Of course, he follows that with an explanation that he really isn't anti-gay. He just knows it bothers rednecks.

Speaking of intollerant, he really hates uneducated people. I guess a lack of common sense doesn't rank high up on his hate list.

I'm just sorry I am only reading this thread now.

Back