dred on 12-30-2007 at 02:45 AM said:
I see 45 members and 245 guests surfing this board, but nobody is posting.

Jump in and contribute, losers!

:D

So how much Crown is left?

Just lit up the hookah and poured me a glass of scotch.

Other then them wearing dresses and farking sheep,
Those Scottish make a great drink!

Probably going to wash up and go to bed soon. *gasp*

Back to the theatre. Tonight's episode:

alt_hot_vampire_nights_big.jpg

ted%20film%20vampire.jpg

TITAN126 on 12-28-2007 at 02:04 AM said:
I was up...must've missed this thread. I spend a lot of late nights studying, and even though I'm on Christmas Break, I can't shake my late night habits. :)

Same here, finals week in earlier this month totally destroyed my sleep habits. I've been a complete insomniac for most of this month. Prior to the last few days, I hadn't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep in a night for nearly a month. Each night it would get worse and I would go to sleep later and later. At first it was just 2 or 2:30. Then each night it would go a little later. At one point I was up until 6 AM. I tried everything, including a quiet dark room, music, tv, reading(i read Bruschi's book in 3 nights).

Then I read a few articles that talk about how people that don't sleep enough are more prone to health risks. And this week I decided to make a change. I've always eaten pretty healthy, but haven't been exercising as regularly. I'm trying to workout a lot more so that I'm tired at night. I ran 4 miles the other day and that really helped. Then last night I played late night basketball(til midnight albeit) and was asleep almost as soon as I got home(although that wasn't until 1:30 AM).

I'm just sick of waking up in the morning feeling like garbage. I just want to be able to get a little bit of sleep at night.

Southpaw on 12-31-2007 at 01:09 AM said:
Same here, finals week in earlier this month totally destroyed my sleep habits. I've been a complete insomniac for most of this month. Prior to the last few days, I hadn't gotten more than 6 hours of sleep in a night for nearly a month. Each night it would get worse and I would go to sleep later and later. At first it was just 2 or 2:30. Then each night it would go a little later. At one point I was up until 6 AM. I tried everything, including a quiet dark room, music, tv, reading(i read Bruschi's book in 3 nights).

Then I read a few articles that talk about how people that don't sleep enough are more prone to health risks. And this week I decided to make a change. I've always eaten pretty healthy, but haven't been exercising as regularly. I'm trying to workout a lot more so that I'm tired at night. I ran 4 miles the other day and that really helped. Then last night I played late night basketball(til midnight albeit) and was asleep almost as soon as I got home(although that wasn't until 1:30 AM).

I'm just sick of waking up in the morning feeling like garbage. I just want to be able to get a little bit of sleep at night.
My big problem is that, for the next two weeks, I have no real responsibilities. So I can sleep as late as I want in the day, and since I had become used to staying up so late at night, I've become a complete insomniac. I'm still getting 10-12 hours of sleep, it's just from 5 AM - 2 or 3 PM. It's really messed up but I don't know how to fix it...

TITAN126 on 12-31-2007 at 01:52 AM said:
My big problem is that, for the next two weeks, I have no real responsibilities. So I can sleep as late as I want in the day, and since I had become used to staying up so late at night, I've become a complete insomniac. I'm still getting 10-12 hours of sleep, it's just from 5 AM - 2 or 3 PM. It's really messed up but I don't know how to fix it...

Set your alarm for 9 am to start. Then get up!! Go to a local gym. Hit the mall, go to a movie, get together with friends who also have this time off. Go skiing or snowboarding. But stay busy and out of the house all day. Dont go home till supper. You will start to reset your clock. The key is to get as much direct light as possible. Hence outdoor time is crucial. After a few days set the alarm for 8 am. You will be straightened out in a week.

In the meantime here is some late night thread reading:

magcover2a.jpg

You guys ever try the microwavable pretzels?

I've gone through 2 boxes of them bitches tonight.

Little mustard... and you are set!

Lol, it looks like I said "pees in". Where's BF80 when you need him?

Sooo, I'm craving Cajun wings from WingStop. I am actually salivating.

dred on 12-30-2007 at 11:37 PM said:
You guys ever try the microwavable pretzels?

I've gone through 2 boxes of them bitches tonight.

Yep. Dem r good. But I said I wanted wings right now, ya dig?

If its nukable and goes with beer... I am down for it.

I could go for some wings about now too.

Hello. I am still awake.

wow lots of people awake tonight

Mr NFLfan, dred, Steve-o, blantyr, Ras*, amwreck, WisColtFan7, Cletusaurus*, PatriotPat, Jh, Claremonster, Alk, chef, stephenju, Vito Babe, detante, shirtsleeve, TITAN126, Harrison37, MattsPats, Erdoboy, Celtsox34x, lostuncertain, zeke mowatt, Bender, southcarolina*

dred on 12-30-2007 at 11:37 PM said:

I think actually mustard is a good replacement for the sauce I want.

I got this fancy kind with little balls in it. I can't even read the name because it's in Gaelic or somethin'. Putting it on a slice of colby jack. Helping out the wing craving. Right on for me!

Jh on 12-31-2007 at 02:43 AM said:
I think actually mustard is a good replacement for the sauce I want.

I got this fancy kind with little balls in it. I can't even read the name because it's in Gaelic or somethin'. Putting it on a slice of colby jack. Helping out the wing craving. Right on for me!

sauce.....little balls.......must....not....give.....in......

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

southcarolina* on 12-30-2007 at 11:43 PM said:
Hello. I am still awake.

wow lots of people awake tonight

Mr NFLfan, dred, Steve-o, blantyr, Ras*, amwreck, WisColtFan7, Cletusaurus*, PatriotPat, Jh, Claremonster, Alk, chef, stephenju, Vito Babe, detante, shirtsleeve, TITAN126, Harrison37, MattsPats, Erdoboy, Celtsox34x, lostuncertain, zeke mowatt, Bender, southcarolina*

The Kool Katz of the bored...

Back