Sox Planet - come join us for some sexy sox talk

Agree.

He’s 26 and in a contract year batted .249 with 34 dingers.

Fox Business
13 mins ·
Bryce Harper rejected a four-year deal from the Los Angeles Dodgers that would have paid him $45 million per season, the highest annual pay of any contract in baseball history, MLB Network’s Jon Morosi reported.

These contracts are absolutely insane. However Philly was on the doorstep of making playoffs last season, I guess they think this is what will push them into a playoff spot.... Hopefully it doesn't bite them in the ass.

Don't be surprised if the Phillies make a move for Mike Trout next year.

The*Boston Red Sox*agreed to terms with outfielder*Andrew Benintendi, third baseman*Rafael Devers, and 15 other players on one-year contracts, the team*announcedSaturday.
All 17 players, who have yet to hit their arbitration years, are on the major-league roster for the 2019 season.
Benintendi, 24, won't hit arbitration until 2020 while the 22-year-old Devers will follow in 2021. They aren't eligible for free agency until 2023 and 2024, respectively.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Went to the ST game in Port Saint Lucie against the Mets today.

Red Sox won 9-3, but tne story of the game may been Tim Tebow, the starting LF for the Mets today. He fielded his position reasonably well, and went 2-for-3 at the plate.

I thought this guy was just a publicity gimmick, but he may yet turn himself into a legitimate major leaguer.

Red Sox won 9-3, but tne story of the game may been Tim Tebow, the starting LF for the Mets today. He fielded his position reasonably well, and went 2-for-3 at the plate.

I thought this guy was just a publicity gimmick, but he may yet turn himself into a legitimate major leaguer.

I want to see him do it.

He was an all-state baseball player in high school and was estimated at the time to go as high as the 7th round. That essentially equates to a starter at the ML level. The dude can play. Really hope he gets a shot at the Show.

He was an all-state baseball player in high school and was estimated at the time to go as high as the 7th round. That essentially equates to a starter at the ML level. The dude can play. Really hope he gets a shot at the Show.

I only hope he gets a shot at the show if he legitimately EARNS it.

The fact he can draw a crowd should not factor into it (But it will.)

I only hope he gets a shot at the show if he legitimately EARNS it.

The fact he can draw a crowd should not factor into it (But it will.)

It's the Mets, they're already New York's sideshow. He fits in perfectly there.

Pedroia playing second and batting 1st got his 1st hit in his 1st at bat of Spring training.

Back