Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Spinal Tap

dicktowel.com
Reaction score
Freaken love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saw a couple of freebie episodes it looked real good but I don't get Starz

saw a couple of freebie episodes it looked real good but I don't get Starz

I just got Starz a week ago, and have tried to cram the entire season before they stop offering it on demand this Friday.

I already pre-ordered the blu-ray 1st season from Amazon.

I can't stop watching it. I need more!

Absolutely awesome show. LOVE IT! Strongly recommend it.

We streamed it from Netflix, the latest episodes were available the day after they aired on Starz.

WIN!

FYI: From Zap2It
The April 16 Season 1 finale of "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" is the last we'll see of the Starz! show for a while.

Lead actor Andy Whitfield was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, and since the series can't continue without Spartacus himself, production of Season 2 has been delayed indefinitely.

Staff writer Maurissa Tancharoe, confirms via Twitter: "The second season is still happening, however, it is on hold at the moment due to star Andy Whitfield's health problems." She repeated her sentiment later, assuring fans that the show has not been canceled.

NY Magazine reports that in order to utilize the sets, actors, and writers standing by, Starz is developing a prequel series. A younger actor could replace Whitfield, keeping audiences interested until Whitfield can return for Season 2. There's no word yet on whether co-stars like Lucy Lawless and John Hannah would be involved in the prequel.

Let me know what you think after you do in PM perhaps there are others who have not seen it and don't want to spoil it for them

All I know right now is that Spartacus is f*cking one pissed off SOB. The last 2 episodes are gonna be epic!

Back