Star Wars: The Old Republic

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
Can't WAIT for this game to come out. Anyone else gonna be playing? The NDA was just lifted on the beta testers for this game so I've been watching some game footage...looks really fun...love everything I've seen so far. The conversation mechanic is awesome, never thought they could pull something like that off in an MMO.

I just started up a republic side guild with some friends, any of you are welcome to join! Just let me know and I'll message you the details...

Can't WAIT for this game to come out. Anyone else gonna be playing? The NDA was just lifted on the beta testers for this game so I've been watching some game footage...looks really fun...love everything I've seen so far. The conversation mechanic is awesome, never thought they could pull something like that off in an MMO.

I just started up a republic side guild with some friends, any of you are welcome to join! Just let me know and I'll message you the details...
You homo.

Let me know what server you plan to play on so I can show you the power of the Dark Side.

:jedi:

Game sux.

I don't care about the Star Wars theme....if it wasn't Star Wars, everyone would realize the game sux.

Sticking with Rift for now.

..at least until GW2 comes out...which may be awhile.

In the meantime, I'll just keep slaughtering Defiants when I can. I think I am up to about 110,000 dead Defiant punk biatches to my name....not counting my alt.

The new games took their toll on my guild, for sure.....but I still have a core of PVPers to work with.

Game sux.

I don't care about the Star Wars theme....if it wasn't Star Wars, everyone would realize the game sux.

Sticking with Rift for now.

..at least until GW2 comes out...which may be awhile.

In the meantime, I'll just keep slaughtering Defiants when I can. I think I am up to about 110,000 dead Defiant punk biatches to my name....not counting my alt.

The new games took their toll on my guild, for sure.....but I still have a core of PVPers to work with.

lol game isn't even out yet and it sux? Come on.

It's Bioware. I have every bit of faith this game will be as awesome as...well every other game they've put out.

But yeah, BsB, when this goes live bump what server you're on and I come hunt you for bounties.

:D

It's Bioware. I have every bit of faith this game will be as awesome as...well every other game they've put out.

But yeah, BsB, when this goes live bump what server you're on and I come hunt you for bounties.

You can come for me, I'm Jedi.. even though I'm super high-tech, I choose to fight hand to hand combat and use a melee weapons like a monk. So please stand still when I try to kill you, don't use any ranged weapons on me, I hate that... makes me have to use the force, and that hurts my head.

lol will do man...you doing the beta this weekend?

Well I played the beta the last 3 days (it's over now) and I happy to report it does not 'suck'...in fact this game is AWESOME. Basically KOTOR in MMO form and different classes...all the classes are good...i was not disappointed with any of them. It's just such an enjoyable game to play with the conversation system and the story...I love how there is phasing for your personal storyline areas and stuff...you get your own ship to fly around...too much to type about here but all you need to know it is WELL worth the wait.

Back