Steelers Coach Joey Porter Arrested

I don't think they are, I do think certain people are less likely to take discipline and most of them are Diva WR's.

Thing is we need to realize many of these players are kids and what would we be doing if we were in there place. I would hope a BB type was my coach so I did less of these stupid moves but if not I am certain I would be making the same mistakes.

I am excited for this game. been a long time coming.

BTW, what appendage is Ben having wrapped this week? :D

As for the diva WR and the kinda coach he needs... while I may SMH at the diva, as long as he produces, I look past it.
If you back up your divaness, how can one question?

As for the diva WR and the kinda coach he needs... while I may SMH at the diva, as long as he produces, I look past it.
If you back up your divaness, how can one question?

it is a positional issue not a Brown specific one but some type of commitment to team rules needs to be set and enforced. I like production but I like company line followers.

That's rich coming from a Patsies fan, imo. Every time there is a "Gate", your team is attached to it, ie. Spygate, Deflategate, SnowGate, KraftGate, CheatingGate, BradyWhinesTotheRefsGate, BillichumpLikesBoysGate, etc, etc, etc.

You dudes are the most crooked organization in the history of sports, and it's not even close.

You forgot rapegate, (what the Pats did to the Steelers the last time they met in the playoffs).

Just trying to help.

:)

Back