Suggestion/Question.....

So...just to clarify the new Joke Forum rules - can I continue with my usual silly off-handed remark kind of style, or does everything have to be in a more formal "Three guys walk into a bar..." type format? :huh: Cuz I really stink at the latter, plus I'd have to write a bunch of new material and frankly I'm just not feelin THAT!

TIA!

:p ;) :D [insert more smilies here]
Posted via Mobile Device

Waaait. Are you saying we have rules for the joke forum now? Seriously?
:D

Yes.

And no badminton posts in the Other Sports forum. I know it says badminton is allowed, but its not.

its_a_trap.jpg

Yes.

And no badminton posts in the Other Sports forum. I know it says badminton is allowed, but its not.

It's a racquet sport. Maybe it's inappropriate for that forum because of the lil shuttlecock. The mods don't want people to say shuttlecock.

Oops I said shuttlecock.

Yes.

its_a_trap.jpg
see im my opinion we discussed this and you chose not to continue it, it is post like this attempting to make a mockery out of the changes that bother me.

so I again invite you to discuss badminton, something you declined, and if it catches on you will have your own thread

see im my opinion we discussed this and you chose not to continue it, it is post like this attempting to make a mockery out of the changes that bother me.

so I again invite you to discuss badminton, something you declined, and if it catches on you will have your own thread

see my opinion is that

1) This is a prime example of my posting style

2) This style was appreciated, even celebrated, for the entire existance of Patriots Planet, until yesterday

3) Today, that same style is a problem

4) And finally, a prime example of why my tenure here is probably not long for the world.

see my opinion is that

2) This style was appreciated, even celebrated, for the entire existance of Patriots Planet, until yesterday

4) And finally, a prime example of why my tenure here is probably not long for the world.

I'm not big on the "don't leave" posts and I really don't see you as writing what you wrote for attn whoring reasons.

So don't leave. Wait this out. We are in an upheaval mode and tempers are short. Mods (or some of them) included.

Decide after a few weeks, please.

Signed,

A fan of your posting

I'm not big on the "don't leave" posts and I really don't see you as writing what you wrote for attn whoring reasons.

So don't leave. Wait this out. We are in an upheaval mode and tempers are short. Mods (or some of them) included.

Signed,

A fan of your posting

Ditto!

Remember, SC, we Southerners gotta stick together! :heart:

(for those scratching their heads, I was born in SC) :)

Signed,

A fan of your posting

fourthd'd

You know, I am cool with the changes.

It doesn't need to be buttsecks planet. You know when it was too much even for the likes of me, that's bad.

But getting testy over light jokes made in a way that we are trying to embrace everything?

You want a smiley?

Here's a f*cking smiley :jerkit:

see my opinion is that

I totally understand where Mikiemo was coming from about appearing to mock the new forum setup. That really only applies to the sports forums though. Those are there for the people that want sports without having to wade through a bunch of stuff that doesn't interest them.

Your posting style would be no problem at all here in the Three Ring Circus. As a matter of fact, I would think it would be more popular than ever here now, because most of the people that didn't appreciate it are all up in the sports forums.

In my opinion, you're finding offense in a place where there is none.

You know, I am cool with the changes.

It doesn't need to be buttsecks planet. You know when it was too much even for the likes of me, that's bad.

But getting testy over light jokes made in a way that we are trying to embrace everything?

You want a smiley?

Here's a f*cking smiley :jerkit:

We can't read minds, Jh. After some of the posts made here last night, it's sometimes tough to tell if someone is joking or thumbing their noses at the establishment.

Generally speaking though, I would say that it's really not a great idea to make fun of something that a lot of people are trying very hard to make work for the good of the community and have spent a lot of time and energy trying to get right. It smacks of not caring, which is sad.

I got fired for that in a job once in the 'real world'. Years later, I understand exactly what my boss was doing.

Back