Suicide Pool help

LVent*

disgusted
Reaction score
Alright guys started with 457 people we are down to 140; I have 3 of those picks what team would you take?

Lance Ventling 1 Baltimore Minnesota Green Bay Cincinnati NY Giants Pittsburgh

Lance Ventling 2 New Orleans Atlanta Baltimore NY Giants Pittsburgh Jacksonville

Lance Ventling 4 San Diego Indianapolis NY Giants San Francisco Pittsburgh Green Bay

you want Suicide help? I'm completely here for you........

leave Pittsburgh
--- I know if I lived there I would want to :suicide: too

I don't know what you are asking exactly

What teams would you pick? The teams listed are ones I have already used
Posted via Mobile Device

so the ones listed as 1 2 and 4 you have taken already and those not listed you haven't and you have to pick one winner this week not listed in your original post?

so the ones listed as 1 2 and 4 you have taken already and those not listed you haven't and you have to pick one winner this week not listed in your original post?

Sorry I should have clarified I had 5 entries originally 1 2 and 4 are my 3 that are left; I lost my 3rd and 5th entry to stupidity

I'm thinking of using SD this week. I'm trying to save the real good teams for the playoffs.

I also thought maybe the Jets or Carolina.

In my pool, you get 2 losses. I haven't lost yet but if it goes till then end you get screwed if you don't have any playoff teams.

Actualy, here it is...I'm SonnyloveIII

http://www.nflpoolonline.com/survivor.htm

Houston? Although that's no gimme

or the Jets or NE, NO and Philly without looking at your choices again

If it counts for anything, I'll take New Orleans.

They are mine anyway.

:wave:

I would take the Packers or the Eagles. You will not need one of those two for the playoffs but they both have great matchups. The Browns are just awful and the Skins can not get out of their own way. if forced to take one it would be the Packers but that is because of the McNabb Reid brain freeze theory which can not be discounted

Back