Super bowl AND world series champions within 4 months.

Coolade

Reaction score
OMG.. when has that happened? 🤔 Talk about fully sprung Boston fans 😎 Got atad drunk last night. I'm in Manila with my gf. Didn't have to stream SB , it was on local TV.. 7:30 am .Monday. kinda cool to wake up and watch.. none of that pregame stuff. Also the broadcast was different since they didn't show all the ads. Ran highlights of the playoffs instead. Maybe just promoting the game in far away land. I was here for world series also.. sweeeeet ..😁

And if you're lucky enough you will see the Red Sox repeat this season :)

And the Colts win the Super Bowl next season!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

...... alrighty

And if you're lucky enough you will see the Red Sox repeat this season :)

And the Colts win the Super Bowl next season!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!! Who's with me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

...... alrighty

:thwak:

slow your roll Sparky...

:toast:

I love all my Boston teams. Baseball is my favorite sport so the Sox have always been my favorite. It seems they have faded to second under the Pats and I'm a little disappointed. The Red Sox won 108 games beat two 100 win teams in the playoffs and won the World Series in 5 games. Yet they did not seem appreciated like other Sox teams. I can see the 2004 team being no.1 but jeez can you see us from the 70's to say...........2008 if we had a team that did that. Ok there's no Ortiz or Damon or Pedro or Youk or Papelbon, but we have quite a bit of great players on this team. And they won 3 straight division titles which no Red Sox team had ever done, let alone 2 in a row. I think a lot of it has to do with people do not like David Price for some reason and Sale in the 2nd half or Kimbrel. Like I said maybe it's personalities but I believe this team would have been worshipped forever if it was a few years or many years back. The writing on the wall was the fact that the Pats-Chiefs regular season Sunday night game outdrew the game 2 ALCS of the Sox-Stros series in the Boston area market. That shocked me. Up until they pulled away in September all I heard on talk radio were complaints then compliments. We are spoiled very bad I guess. Or maybe it's just we like pissing the patriot haters off by winning so much. That I get, and I love it. Just being a biased Red Sox/ baseball fan I guess. Anyway you may or may not agree but congrats to the 2018 Pats. This one means just as much to me as the 2013 Red Sox who weren't supposed to win or contend. Who would I like to see win a title next for mour Boston teams? Believe it or not the Celtics. Just so they can stay 2 ahead in titles over the stinking Lakers.

I love all my Boston teams. Baseball is my favorite sport so the Sox have always been my favorite. It seems they have faded to second under the Pats and I'm a little disappointed. The Red Sox won 108 games beat two 100 win teams in the playoffs and won the World Series in 5 games. Yet they did not seem appreciated like other Sox teams. I can see the 2004 team being no.1 but jeez can you see us from the 70's to say...........2008 if we had a team that did that. Ok there's no Ortiz or Damon or Pedro or Youk or Papelbon, but we have quite a bit of great players on this team. And they won 3 straight division titles which no Red Sox team had ever done, let alone 2 in a row. I think a lot of it has to do with people do not like David Price for some reason and Sale in the 2nd half or Kimbrel. Like I said maybe it's personalities but I believe this team would have been worshipped forever if it was a few years or many years back. The writing on the wall was the fact that the Pats-Chiefs regular season Sunday night game outdrew the game 2 ALCS of the Sox-Stros series in the Boston area market. That shocked me. Up until they pulled away in September all I heard on talk radio were complaints then compliments. We are spoiled very bad I guess. Or maybe it's just we like pissing the patriot haters off by winning so much. That I get, and I love it. Just being a biased Red Sox/ baseball fan I guess. Anyway you may or may not agree but congrats to the 2018 Pats. This one means just as much to me as the 2013 Red Sox who weren't supposed to win or contend. Who would I like to see win a title next for mour Boston teams? Believe it or not the Celtics. Just so they can stay 2 ahead in titles over the stinking Lakers.

Now the bruins gotta knock off la Kings to have perfect sweep over la teams in all 4 major sports.. LA is officially our b!tch now, and we should have our choice .. there's a lot of nice looking bitches there. Hehee.

SoxPlanet?

It's more an indictment on baseball than any apathy towards the Sox. Baseball is just tough to watch these days.

I love the sox, I think more than most but the game is too Fvcking slow now. I loved a 2;15 baseball game, they are now 3+ hours long and you can actually watch a network show between pitches and not miss out on any plot twist.

Add in that the team is owned by the most boring human ever who is emotionless. He really looks like he was sedated then given sessions of electroconvulsive therapy.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

SoxPlanet?
its gone and the new place sucks balls, great format but sucks.

I love the sox, I think more than most but the game is too Fvcking slow now. I loved a 2;15 baseball game, they are now 3+ hours long and you can actually watch a network show between pitches and not miss out on any plot twist.

Add in that the team is owned by the most boring human ever who is emotionless. He really looks like he was sedated then given sessions of electroconvulsive therapy.

3+ hours? You're being kind. Far too many 9 inning games are pushing 4 hours. A 3 hour game is a novelty.

It's more an indictment on baseball than any apathy towards the Sox. Baseball is just tough to watch these days.

what makes it tough to watch is all the bullshit analytics that have invaded the sport. Believe me, it affects play more than anybody might realize.

Yes the games(baseball) are longer but I think the Sox-Yanks games are actually a little shorter since 2014. Still more then the average games. Other then the length of games and the shift and replay I think the game is the same. The cybermetrics on the field are overrated I believe.

Back