Super Bowl Hotel Rooms, Airbnb, park bench for rent thread

Understand why you might say that but if 4 familes split it you will pay much less then most people. The going rate for our neighborhood is around $2k a day. The going rate closer to the stadium is between $8K to $10K.
Bullshit. I know how to use airbnb, average about 50 nights a year the past two years and am typing this from an airbnb in Hillsville VA.

It only takes 20 seconds to search for entire homes in Houston to see that while there are a couple places asking for over a grand a night, most houses are around $500, and none have your 5 night minimum. A half dozen people asking three times what other people are asking doesn't make them the going rate, especially as most of the super high priced offerings, including yours, have no reviews, an airbnb kiss of death unless you list well below market.

Hey, I don't care. If you can find 4 families willing to spend $9000 to stay a half hour from NRG have a ball, but I suspect that most ticket holders already rented their hotels/private homes at a fraction of your crazy price.

If you know Air BNB from a owners side then you must know it tells you exactly what you should charge based on their system and successful rentals. Listen for a normal week I would never charge this but almost all hotels are gone. You are thinking of ticket holders but I am catering to the corporate times and the others coming for the Maxim party which is 5 minutes from my house. You would find a much better house with a heated pool for my price. I can tell you that. Sugar Land is one of the best areas in Houston. Our neighborhood is mostly booked but I was late to the party. So if I don't get a renter no big deal but I am still happy to help with anyone looking for advice on Houston no matter if you have interest in renting our house or not.

P.S. If any of you are serious make me an offer through Airbnb.

Bullshit. I know how to use airbnb, average about 50 nights a year the past two years and am typing this from an airbnb in Hillsville VA.

It only takes 20 seconds to search for entire homes in Houston to see that while there are a couple places asking for over a grand a night, most houses are around $500, and none have your 5 night minimum. A half dozen people asking three times what other people are asking doesn't make them the going rate, especially as most of the super high priced offerings, including yours, have no reviews, an airbnb kiss of death unless you list well below market.

Hey, I don't care. If you can find 4 families willing to spend $9000 to stay a half hour from NRG have a ball, but I suspect that most ticket holders already rented their hotels/private homes at a fraction of your crazy price.

Yes we rent our beach house out a lot. Air BNB covers up to a $ 1million dollars in property damage. We have never had to make a claim but I know people that have. $ 1million more then covers me but is may not with a historical home in Boston. I am willing to bet your real estate values are much higher then ours.

Have you done airbnb before, or just for the game? Have you used it traveling? I was thinking of using it for my house, which is in a historic tourist area. Are you protected if someone trashes your place?

The city has completely transformed since the last time you were here. Forth largest city in the U.S. and much more difficult to navigate as we don't have the good mass transit that you have up in Boston. Traffic is already bad and I thought I could help people understand where to stay and not to stay and advertise the house as well. Seriously happy to help with any questions.

Brah, winning Super Bowls in Houston is old hat for us. You should take advice from us on how to Super Bowl in Houston. $25 per PM.

Is this thread intended to cover your work release community service requirements?

Park Bench For Rent. 50' from NRG Stadium.

I have one park bench for rent 50' from NRG Stadium. Conveniently located next to a bank of porta-potties and a toasted pretzel vendor. I live on this bench myself, but since hotel rooms and Air BNB offerings are at a premium I'm willing to share my commodious accommodations with up to 4 families. Serious inquiries only, 5 night minimum stay, $2600 one night deposit must be fedexed, cash only. I know there are benches going for less money per night, but those are blocks away from the stadium with no access to so many lovely blue water crap shacks. Act fast, at this price it won't be long till it's sold out!

The city has completely transformed since the last time you were here. Forth largest city in the U.S. and much more difficult to navigate as we don't have the good mass transit that you have up in Boston. Traffic is already bad and I thought I could help people understand where to stay and not to stay and advertise the house as well. Seriously happy to help with any questions.

If you're encouraging people to stay in Sugarland for $1700 a night, anyone taking advice from you is a buffoon. Houston is a concrete suburban wasteland that is only tolerable because we're going to win another championship there. I'll stick to the Four Seasons and GTFO as soon as the champagne bottles are empty.

"Traffic is bad." Wow. Insightful. I'll be sure to tell my driver.

I'll try to get the money off to you soon, but I actually just got a great offer on an oil contract from a Nigerian prince. :coffee:

Yes we rent our beach house out a lot. Air BNB covers up to a $ 1million dollars in property damage. We have never had to make a claim but I know people that have. $ 1million more then covers me but is may not with a historical home in Boston. I am willing to bet your real estate values are much higher then ours.

I'm 400 miles from Boston. :coffee:

Do you know that they are not allowing grilling in the parking lots for the super bowl. You can have all the beer and alcohol you want. Get totally shit faced but God for bid you want to bar b que.

Do you know that they are not allowing grilling in the parking lots for the super bowl. You can have all the beer and alcohol you want. Get totally shit faced but God for bid you want to bar b que.

They didn't last time either. I think it is a safety issues. Propane tanks can go boom in a parking lot and be one hell of an explosion to sme attention seeking asshat. I remember They checked the trunk of the car but I was within 100' of the stadiums main entrance as first pats fan in line.

They didn't last time either. I think it is a safety issues. Propane tanks can go boom in a parking lot and be one hell of an explosion to sme attention seeking asshat. I remember They checked the trunk of the car but I was within 100' of the stadiums main entrance as first pats fan in line.

Especially if EasyBigFella is gonna be there.

They did not allow beer drinking or loitering in the parking lot in Phoenix.

SB 42. We were told go inside the stadium or leave or get arrested.

Back