Super Bowl XLVI prediction thread

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
No karma, no b.s. what's your final score and why?

Patriots 35
Giants 30

I am not sold on the Giants defense and I think the Pats only need to stop the Giants on 4 drives all game. If they do and Brady has the game I expect him to, they will be celebrating on Sunday night.

31-20 Pats. Edelman seals the game with a 74 yard pick-six on a pass intended for Manningham with 53 seconds left to play.

I'd love a Pats blowout just so I can enjoy the ride, but 35-31 Pats is how I think they'll win if they do.

Right now I'll take anything that isn't a 4th quarter Giants come-from-behind heartbreaker.

Pats- 28

Midgets- 17

with a late garbage time TD making the final score closer than the actual game. I feel good about this one.

24-20 Patriots
The defense has played great when the game in on the line. For the past 5 weeks

One thing I like to add is if Tom Brady has his A game it will be a blow out by the Pats,and if Eli has his A game he still could lose.. Pats A game > Giants A game its that simple folks...

Patriots 38-28. They trail 28-17 going into the fourth quarter then Brady goes GOAT mode, Eli throws two fourth quarter INT and the Pats score 21 unanswered to win the ship.

Patriots 44 G Girls 27 ....

Why ?? Simple the Patriots will come out and run the no huddle to perfection to build a huge lead , Then NY will get some trash scores at the end ... I know this because I told Bill and Tom that my heart cant take a 1 score game I needed a blowout to keep my heart from exploding.

Giants 17
Pats 14

:coffee:
:coffee:
tumblr_lxmf27EPFi1qa5u53o1_500.gif

Prediction

Giants - 35
Pats - 24

Eli will slice and dice that secondary that could not cover a good college wideout. The defensive line will get no pass rush just like they havent done all year. I know it is not a popular opinion but I stand behind it. Tom is quite possibly the best QB of my generation but Eli is money in the big game. If you want to blame somebody for this situation dont blame BB, The NFL is slowly but surely being turned into Arena football writ large. If football was played the way it should be the Pats would have won more Lombardis.

nuff said

Giants - 35
Pats - 24

Eli will slice and dice that secondary that could not cover a good college wideout. The defensive line will get no pass rush just like they havent done all year. I know it is not a popular opinion but I stand behind it. Tom is quite possibly the best QB of my generation but Eli is money in the big game. If you want to blame somebody for this situation dont blame BB, The NFL is slowly but surely being turned into Arena football writ large. If football was played the way it should be the Pats would have won more Lombardis.

nuff said

:Lwelcome:

Now, :STFU: and :eatme:, you pussy.

Back