Super Bowl XLVI prediction thread

does Matt Patricia remind anyone else of Zach Galifianakis?

This is going to be one hell of a football game..My biggest concern in this game is Edelmen on Cruz. I am sure BB will find a way to neutralize Cruz. Its an absolute must for the Pats Defensive front to pressure Eli to throw earlier than he wanted. We don't need to sack all the time,but pressure will be at a premium...

Tom Brady will be calm and should have super concentration. I think Tom will learn from being too hyped up in the AFCCG against the Ravens. Gronkowski will be a very effective. One thing I do see his run after the catch maybe down a notch due to protecting his ankle.. Hernandez will be huge in this game,but the one guy I think that will have the biggest impact will be Wes Welker. Looking back to the last game the Giants won they could not stop Welker.. I expect Welker will have a 11 catch 135 yard performance ...

Bill Belichick will have have a plan to protect Brady. The Offensive line of the NE Patriots are filled with a bunch of studs,and healthier than ever. I expect our Offense to spread out that Giants defense to help neutralize the pass rush.. IN 07 we had a much different passing attack .It was a down the field big play attack,but now we have the move the chains hurry up offensive attack...

Finally ELI Manning is a decent QB,but he is not Peyton Manning and BB knows this...Eli will throw 2 picks in this game. Tom Brady will throw ZERO...

Patriots 38
Giants 24

TB SBMVP

Warren Sapp predicts 2 Ginats will get 3 Sacks on TB...
Micheal Irvin predicts Hernandez will get 100 yards rushing.
Mooch predicts Jake Ballard will get more TD than Gronk and Hernandez combined...

This is some funny shit...ROFL

OH Marshal Falk said something,but I don't remember..:coffee:

I think it's going to be a close one. Something like 31-27 Patriots. Ideally the Patriots beat the Giants with a last minute score like NYG did back in the game that shall not be mentioned. This would be way more satisfying to me than a blowout by the Patriots...

Take it to the bank.......100% we got this

Giants 17 Patriots 27

BJGE will break one for 50+ yards

BJGE SB MVP

Warren Sapp predicts 2 Ginats will get 3 Sacks on TB...
Micheal Irvin predicts Hernandez will get 100 yards rushing.
Mooch predicts Jake Ballard will get more TD than Gronk and Hernandez combined...

This is some funny shit...ROFL

OH Marshal Falk said something,but I don't remember..:coffee:

so, the fat pothead thinks the Giants are going to get 6 sacks today...?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

what are they going to do...blitz on every down?

Giants - 35
Pats - 24

Eli will slice and dice that secondary that could not cover a good college wideout. The defensive line will get no pass rush just like they havent done all year. I know it is not a popular opinion but I stand behind it. Tom is quite possibly the best QB of my generation but Eli is money in the big game. If you want to blame somebody for this situation dont blame BB, The NFL is slowly but surely being turned into Arena football writ large. If football was played the way it should be the Pats would have won more Lombardis.

I predict that Tom Brady will have a decent game.

I predict that the defensive backs will give up acreage faster than the indians gave up Manhattan. Because of this the sports casters will make dumb comments like "Is this the demise of Tom Brady"? "Is this Brady's last horaah"? and crap like that.

I predict ochocinco will do something respectable.

I predict that the last team to pocess the ball inside the 35 will win.

I predict that my prayers to be with Gesele will not be answered.

Lets go Pats

Well 4 out of 5 wasn't bad.

Still need a long threat and some defensive help for next year.

Back