SUPER Wildcard Weekend Game Patriots @ Bills Gamete Thread - Saturday 8:15 PM

Like to see some play action.

You're right, he should have. But he shouldn't have had to, because Hyde should have still been 5 yards away.

Sometimes the WR is at fault. The best WRs know to catch the ball at the first opportunity, to attack the ball. Agholor made a mistake. I doubt he makes that mistake again for the Pats

I swear watching these games lately it's like the coaches want to lose
As annoying as Mazz is, she's not wrong when she says Brady covered for a lot of bad coaching. Not that this game would be different with him or BB and coaches are bad, but he bailed them out a number of times. This O isn't built to bail out shitty D/coaching.

Well the bills have played a perfect game so far. Sometimes you just Gotta say it is what it is and I hope they can’t keep that up. Our Defense really needs to step up.
I dont see it happening. Half the defense is out, and Hightower and mccourty look washed. And Judon hasn't been the same since covid

As annoying as Mazz is, she's not wrong when she says Brady covered for a lot of bad coaching. Not that this game would be different with him or BB and coaches are bad, but he bailed them out a number of times. This O isn't built to bail out shitty D/coaching.
Brady did spackle a lot of cracks in the foundation.

The Bills offense is so much more creative than the patriots offense. There's no way to anticipate what they're going to do.

Back