Talk me into rooting for the Pats

BaCsonkaDonk

Grim and frostbitten
Reaction score
The thread title is self-explanatory. A Jags loss helps the Dolphins in the wild-card hunt, so tomorrow is one of the few occasions where a Pats victory is the lesser of two evils. I'm asking for your help in coming to grips with this fact. Recipes for stiff drinks are particularly appreciated.

The thread title is self-explanatory. A Jags loss helps the Dolphins in the wild-card hunt, so tomorrow is one of the few occasions where a Pats victory is the lesser of two evils. I'm asking for your help in coming to grips with this fact. Recipes for stiff drinks are particularly appreciated.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhnPaiSFVSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhnPaiSFVSE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 jigger light rum
1 1/2 jigger dark rum
1 1/2 jigger triple sec
1/2 slpash grenadine
a few drops of almond extract
1 jigger lemon juice
1 jigger pineapple juice (juice qtys upped cuz you really wanna kill the taste of the alcohol)

shake over ice well. Pour in a glass half full of crushed ice. garnish with pineapple chunks and marichino cherries.

>)

In these situations, I "adopt" team X for the game and then try to wipe the memory of having done so completely from my mind. The other way you might wish to see this is the pleasure you would get from us Pats losing....

I am very, very, very ashamed to admit that I once wanted Liverpool to beat Newcastle so we (Manchester United) would win the title. They did, and we did. To describe us as rivals is an utter understatement.

First off,

:shake:

Second,

Tequila sunrise:
1.5 ounces tequila
3oz orange juice
.5 ounce grenadine

Mix tequila and OJ in a highball glass over ice. Mix in grenadine. Garnish with an orange slice and a cherry

Third, take a shower, you are now unclean

Finally,

:shake:

Shouldn't you and Mercury be more concerned with what the Colts do than the Pats and Jags?

:D

Just take a few shots of yukon jack your be alright.

This should you get through having to root for the Pats.

large_CrackSun.jpg

In these situations, I "adopt" team X for the game and then try to wipe the memory of having done so completely from my mind. The other way you might wish to see this is the pleasure you would get from us Pats losing....

I am very, very, very ashamed to admit that I once wanted Liverpool to beat Newcastle so we (Manchester United) would win the title. They did, and we did. To describe us as rivals is an utter understatement.

You're a Pats fan and a Man U fan? DUDE.

stock-photo-pocket-watch-swung-as-if-to-hypnotize-19525864.jpg

You are getting verrrrry sleepy.....

You are a fan of the Patriots. Bill Belichick is a genius. The words "system quarterback" actually raises your blood pressure. Now that you think about it, videotaping opponents isnt really that big a deal, and it *WAS* an incomplete pass. You cant wait to root for your favorite team, the New England Patriots, to decimate the Jags this weekend. Its not even going to be close.

When i snap my fingers, you will wake up calm and refreshed.....

*snap*

stock-photo-pocket-watch-swung-as-if-to-hypnotize-19525864.jpg

You are getting verrrrry sleepy.....

You are a fan of the Patriots. Bill Belichick is a genius. The words "system quarterback" actually raises your blood pressure. Now that you think about it, videotaping opponents isnt really that big a deal, and it *WAS* an incomplete pass. You cant wait to root for your favorite team, the New England Patriots, to decimate the Jags this weekend. Its not even going to be close.

When i snap my fingers, you will wake up calm and refreshed.....

*snap*

Man thats messed up........

1016_wide.jpg

Looks like rooting for the Patriots is working out well for you :)

/kick 'em when theyre down

Back