Tavon Wilson ............

Pneumonic

Reaction score
...... who does he replace as starter, Chung or Gregory, when he gets a few more games under his belt? :coffee:

If you're actually being serious, I'm inclined to say it would be Gregory though it wouldn't surprise me if Chung can't stay on the field if he replaces him instead. Could you imagine if Ebnah and Wilson turned out to be the future of the safety group? How legendary this draft would become for the Pats?

He had one good game. Made a nice int & one hell of a hit on Washington. Let's see how well he does against the cards passing game.

If you're actually being serious, I'm inclined to say it would be Gregory though it wouldn't surprise me if Chung can't stay on the field if he replaces him instead. Could you imagine if Ebnah and Wilson turned out to be the future of the safety group? How legendary this draft would become for the Pats?
Answer:

barney-stinson-himym-how-i-met-your-mother-legendary-milk-Favim.com-136618.jpg

Wilson has an opportunity to get on the field in the big nickel. Let's see how he does there before replacing a veteran with him.

Well, I wasn't particularly impressed by Gregory against the Titans, but, yes, it was only one game. I'm guessing that he'll be tasked frequently with helping out over the top of Fitzgerald this coming Sunday. We'll see how he does.

the kid has good hands. I am thinking he starts at slot receiver soon, if not next week.

I dunno how good those hands are yet. He kinda juggled both the int and the fumble before wrapping them up. :eek:hnoez:

Cheers, BostonTim

I just have a question on the secondary.

They know they can try to catch the ball, too, right?

I only see them looking at the player and not the ball. New strategy? Zone vs Man? It seems they mostly play a zone, open guy usually catches then has 4 of us on him.

Worries about PI's? It's the same thing I saw last season.

Please, enlighten me :)

I only see them looking at the player and not the ball. New strategy? Zone vs Man? It seems they mostly play a zone, open guy usually catches then has 4 of us on him.

I kind of see that around the league and I know what you mean, I have more than once screamed turn around when watching one of our guys cover one on one.

What the what? Where'd you come from? :blink:

...... who does he replace as starter, Chung or Gregory, when he gets a few more games under his belt? :coffee:

One thing seems to be true, he's kept Ras-I Dowling on the bench.

Back