Teh Official 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Mayock is perplexed as to why Nix is dropping. I'm reading reports that Nix has very little cartilage left in one knee. He's a strong guy but he depends on his wheels and 1 is running on light tread. Houston thinks enough of him to take him for what time he has left.

What a perfect spot for Nix. With Clowney and Watt next to him, all he has to be is a wall. Houston is doing some scary stuff over there. If I'm Luck, I'm taking out an insurance policy on my knees.

Hoping we address the Oline next, or TE, but I don't think there's much left to pick from at TE.

The guys I don't want to see get away are Wes Johnson (OL/Swiss Army Knife) and KPL.

A 4th and a 6th. Pats now have 7 Day Three picks. The vast majority of their pre-draft contacts are Day Three guys.

Dri Archer to the Steelers
TE Richard Rodgers to the Pack.
TE Crockett Gilmore to the Ravens
OT Brandon Thomas to the Niners.

And we're done for the night.

Think I might have liked jumping on Thomas instead of trading back for another 6th.

The fifth pick of round 4 is prime spot for Ellis though.

I waited an extra month and got all excited for .... a DT with rebuilt ACL's and a backup QB :cuss:

It's not a BB draft without a trade. He seriously needs to address the TE & O-line needs in day 3.

Back