Teh Official Pats @ Colts Week 11 Game Day Thread

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Lots of time left before tonight's game, but I thought I would get an early jump on the game thread. It is a road game, so some of our Pats fan friends may have made the trip all the way to Jiffy Lube Stadium. They may need a respite from playing Cornhole (surprisingly, it's not what you think it is, over there) with the Indy natives while tailgaiting. Now you all can check your phones and tablets for a little pre-game chit chat on the Planet, instead! :D

Let's hope the bye week gave our boys lots of time to rest up, heal some boo-boos and for the hooded genius to develop the perfect game plan! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!! :arrr: c h e a t

Go Colts! See you guys after the game. Oh, go Ebony!

Local watering hole...Pats fans representing. There are a fair number of us wandering around :)

People in the media have been saying all week this will be a shootout. So I'm expecting a 17-10 type game. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

With the result of a certain game today, this game's importance has grown exponentially as far as seeding is concerned. Not because of the Broncos losing, but because of KC winning. Suddenly it's starting to feel like we should be more concerned about potentially going to KC than going to Denver

People in the media have been saying all week this will be a shootout. So I'm expecting a 17-10 type game. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

As long as 14 of those 17 points come as a result of scoring bombs to Lafell, I'm okay with this outcome.

With the result of a certain game today, this game's importance has grown exponentially as far as seeding is concerned. Not because of the Broncos losing, but because of KC winning. Suddenly it's starting to feel like we should be more concerned about potentially going to KC than going to Denver

They can come to Gillette. :coffee:

So just want to wish everyone good luck tonight. Hopefully it's a good game and both teams come out with no injuries.

Probably won't post anymore tonight so I'll see you all tomorrow.

So just want to wish everyone good luck tonight. Hopefully it's a good game and both teams come out with no injuries.

Probably won't post anymore tonight so I'll see you all tomorrow.

Agreed, Jaric. The winner of tonight's game is sitting pretty for the playoffs so this is a big game for both teams but it's more impt for the Colts than for us. May the best team win with no injuries and without referee interference.

I won't be posting after the game starts either.

Kill them all!

Maybe I'm a little too excited.

Back