Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work has been more or less utter madness lately, so I haven't really had much of a chance to get online.
I hope you're all doing very well and hope you enjoy the weekend. Looks like we're not going to have freezing temps for once, which means we might get to go to the park with the littlest one!

Work has been more or less utter madness lately, so I haven't really had much of a chance to get online.
I hope you're all doing very well and hope you enjoy the weekend. Looks like we're not going to have freezing temps for once, which means we might get to go to the park with the littlest one!

Happy Caturday! :)

zX9u568.gif

Morning all-

I have a wedding this afternoon I hate getting dressed up when it's cold.

enjoy

~Dee~

What a crazy freaking winter!!

We had the family court building in my town have ice fall and hit a gas meter, exploding and damaging that building.

Two people die in different accidents, one fell off a commercial roof, the other walked over a skylight falling to his death.

This morning the MDC rink collapsed and luckily it was no two hours later when the beginner skaters final jamboree was scheduled.

There are many more issues but those are the big ones here and i am sure you all have issues.

What a crazy freaking winter!!

We had the family court building in my town have ice fall and hit a gas meter, exploding and damaging that building.

Two people die in different accidents, one fell off a commercial roof, the other walked over a skylight falling to his death.

This morning the MDC rink collapsed and luckily it was no two hours later when the beginner skaters final jamboree was scheduled.

There are many more issues but those are the big ones here and i am sure you all have issues.

One of my concerns right now is where the hell is all this water going to go when the snow melts. We shoveled pathways away from the house in hopes that the water will flow downhill, but I fear the lower level of the house is in jeopardy if there's a fast thaw.

Great shot of the Decorah Family :)

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/59328361/highlight/605502?v=3&wmode=direct" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px none transparent;" frameborder="0" height="437" width="720"> </iframe>

Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream

One of my concerns right now is where the hell is all this water going to go when the snow melts. We shoveled pathways away from the house in hopes that the water will flow downhill, but I fear the lower level of the house is in jeopardy if there's a fast thaw.

This is a huge issue, typically intersections have the drains and those are buried in mounds of snow. Hydrants and catch basin should be exposed. I am screwed myself. I am on the low side of the street, at the bottom of a curve and hill. The street will flow into my driveway. But i am hoping for the best and praying it works out.

You are very wise to give paths for water to flow away. Well done.

Been wondering myself what happens if/when we have a sudden thaw - seems it usually happens when we have so much snow with no where to go.

And now they are talking up to 6" Sun. night into Mon. AM ? Really ? And I am supposed to go up to Laconia for work for Mon. Might need to get re-scheduled. Time will tell I guess.

Gina

We're going to get a double whammy wrt thawing. Wednesday is supposed to be long hours of rain and temperatures towards 60.

Going to be madness.

This is a bit scary. But still, look in your rear view mirror. It's February!

Cheers, BostonTim

We are getting 1-3 inches of snow tonight with cold temps until Wednesday when it hits 45 degrees. Beyond that a few days in the upper thirties, so much of it may melt slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back