Teh Official Week 5 Pats v Browns Game Day Thread

That could be an ACL for Whitehurst. Too bad if it is.
Let's see what Pryor can do.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

That could be an ACL for Whitehurst. Too bad if it is.
Let's see what Pryor can do.

Thankfully he looks ok on the sideline

Looked like Harmon hesitated for just a moment on that Safety Blitz on Pryor, would have had a sack otherwise I reckon

EDIT: Was Jones, not Harmon, thought Harmon was #31

Somewhere the Cleveland version of Shank Shaughnessy is warming up his keyboard: Cursed!

Good lord Develin loves knocking heads. Fullbacks are crazy

Cleveland's really burning timeouts? Come on, Hue. How many more players are you gonna get hurt today?

Ok, if Hue Jackson calls timeout let's air it out to teach him proper etiquette.

Jets lost, 31-13, to the Squealers and Tennessee dropped a 30-burger on Miami in Miami (Dolphins scored 17), Hopefully the Bills lay an egg in L.A. later. :)

Yeah, BB is trying to do the decent thing here. Just run the clock down and not run the score up. We've seen him do this time and time again. Just take it Hue, you're well beaten.

Nice respect there between Tom and the Browns players/Hue Jackson.

Good job team, good win. We're on to Cincinnati!

Martellus Bennett has to be a very happy man to be with the Pats. It's mind boggling how badly Dallas and Chicago utilized his skills.

Prediction: Tommy doesn't want the big deal shit the media will want to make at his presser, In and out in near record time, while focusing entirely on the great play of his teammates. Class..

Rdit

PostPresser: Y'all remember when I gave my lecture :Lecture: on how I don't make predictions? Wish I'd been there myself.

Cheers

Prediction: Tommy doesn't want the big deal shit the media will want to make at his presser, In and out in near record time.

Cheers

Another prediction: Tommy will give all the credit to his team mates.

Back