Teh Official Week 5 Pats v Browns Game Day Thread

Bill is giving nothing away about Tom in the presser. Batting all questions nicely away ROFL

This is a master class Presser from Tom. He's not rushing off, he's giving good answers to a lot of questions without discussing the ban etc, seems very happy to be back.....

Everything you want to see for the most part.

I've said for months we'll use this time to gel, build some chemistry and come out of the bye strong. Get the entire team healthy and this is a legit superbowl squad.

ROFL @ Gronk:

Reporter: Did you see any rust on Tom?
Gronk: Did you?

Just when you think you have seen all the greatness that is Tom Brady you get a day like today. Wow. This offense is potent with the two big TEs and down field speed of Hogan. Man, that was awesome and yet the offense still left points out there. To think it will only get better in the weeks to come. :patriotlogo:

They showed the replay several times but I still didn't see what got him booted. :huh:

Ref says he was deemed to have thrown a punch and made contact, so that's auto ejection.

Camera's aren't in that great a position to view incedent. All-22 Coaches Film might give a better view of incedent

Meh.

Even TB12 knows who the starting TE is. :coffee:

Man, you're harsh.....!

I don't always agree with Tommy D, but when I do, I do. If for no other reason than Bennett is apparently a grown ass man that doesn't have to wait for Daddy to tell him what to do. :coffee:

P.S. I can't quit you yet though, Gronk! wuv

P.P.S. Call me, Martellus. :eek:

ETA: A thousand pardons for not immediately saying WELCOME BACK TO THE GOAT, TFB!!!!

Gronk goes for 100 yards. He has happy TB is back! lol.

On Brady's most recent TD toss, the Pats' official Twitter account may have trolled the NFL with this tweet that included a gif.

Brady to Bennett, Part III. #NEvsCLE https://t.co/rXLN6Fhrj4
— New England Patriots (@Patriots) October 9, 2016
As of this week, it is against the NFL rules to tweet any highlights or GIFs from the official team twitter accounts. The punishment for this is a fine of $25K for the first infraction.

The tweet has since been deleted but note to RK, it's money well spent from my pov!!

Fines start next week.

I don't always agree with Tommy D, but when I do, I do. If for no other reason than Bennett is apparently a grown ass man that doesn't have to wait for Daddy to tell him what to do. :coffee:

P.S. I can't quit you yet though, Gronk! wuv

P.P.S. Call me, Martellus. :eek:

ETA: A thousand pardons for not immediately saying WELCOME BACK TO THE GOAT, TFB!!!!

It seems you guys might have missed that run by gronk today that broke about 17 tackles...I would say that is a grown ass man.

It seems you guys might have missed that run by gronk today that broke about 17 tackles...I would say that is a grown ass man.

Yeah. I don't get the hate. We are all tired of his injuries but clearly the Pats were managing him until Brady was back. Him and Bennett are going to be awesome to watch all season. :toast:

Yeah. I don't get the hate. We are all tired of his injuries but clearly the Pats were managing him until Brady was back. Him and Bennett are going to be awesome to watch all season. :toast:

I think Brady has a tad bit better chemistry with Gronk, I watched Brisset sail a few over gronks head last week.

I think Brady has a tad bit better chemistry with Gronk, I watched Brisset sail a few over gronks head last week.

A great system QB tends to do that. :coffee:

BTW, Only two QBs at age 39 have thrown for 400 yards in a game. Our Tom and drum roll ... Warren Moon. That is a great piece of trivia. Thought for sure it was Favre but he has the record for most picks in his advanced years.

?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

What hate?

Back