Thanks for a great 2006, the shocking end is here. Chargers Karma

Annihilus on 01-12-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
Ahhhhhhhh

It's nice when we don't have to do any of the work.

Maybe after they finish teaching them when to cheer, they can teach them about karma :D

The Pats have a 7-0 lead at 4:00 of the 2nd quarter. After a fumble, Shane Merriman, using a syringe hidden in his jock, injects the entire Patriots offensive team with "Shanes special brew" as they scramble for the loose ball. At halftime, the NFL drug tests the Pats and suspends all positive testing players.
After the half, the Patriots simply punt the ball away on each possesion without fielding an offense as the Chargers set a record with 27 punt return TD's and 2160 return yards.
Shane Merriman is voted MVP and awarded TWO slots on the ProBowl team by his peers, and is heard to comment "Man, a little bit of that shit goes a long way".
Finall score Chargers 189, Pats 7.

Speaking of Karma - NFL Network's "America's Game" series featured the 1991 Redskins tonight.

The press was bashing the Skins for being boring as all "Belichick." I'm sitting there watching Gibbs doing a press conference eerily familiar to those of us now genuflecting to Belichick for his media irritating press conferences - and the Pats being bland and non-controversial in their media comments are repeating the quiet conduct of the Skins for that season.

Meanwhile, here's Atlanta putting on a show with MC Hammer on their sideline. The Bills come in for the Superbowl and monopolize the media because the Skins are so boring. If ever there was any Karma affect, this look back shows where BB may have learned something about his current media approach - and it also made me think of all the flash I'm seeing from the Chargers - I just smell karma and suddenly have positive thoughts about Sunday in San Diego.

I obviously need to watch more videos of Merriman's "sack-off" dance. :(

It's been a great run, but everyone knows with LT on the other side the Pats are doomed, I am being a bit Conservative in only estimating he'll run for 674 yards on Sunday, but maybe that's just my foolish Patriots wishful thinking.

I'm really going to miss Brady though, has anyone made plans for the funeral yet? I know I'll be there to honor the 2nd best QB ever. (behind Rivers of course)

Pats 2 (LT laughs so hard he falls backward in the end zone and gets us a saftey)
Chaages 4,716,696,316

San Diego will be the first team ever to score infinity. LT has just under infinity TDs

SD- Infinity
NE- 2

fulltilt on 01-10-2007 at 01:33 PM said:
I want to thank the Patriots for a great run this season.
It's too bad we have to play the Bolts who will simply school us this weekend.
The Pats simply don't match up at all.
It will be nice many years from now that we can say we saw the beginning of the Rivers legend, the birth of greatness.
LT set the record this year for touchdowns, a record only broken 4 times in the last 10 years. The birth of greatness.
9, count 'em 9 (NINE) pro bowlers. simply greatness.

We have no chance in this game. None.

The GREAT Chargers 72
The over the hill loser Pastries 0

We are DOOOMED!!
Doomed I tell you!!!
I love this forum. Nice thread. you're a bunch of good guys with a hell of a sense of humor.

Re: Re: Thanks for a great 2006, the shocking end is here. Chargers Karma

Thumper on 01-14-2007 at 07:51 AM said:
I love this forum. Nice thread. you're a bunch of good guys with a hell of a sense of humor.
Yes, Thump, laughter is the only thing keeping us from crying our eyes out before your Bolts rip us apart this afternoon.

My 7-year-old son who knows nothing about football other than the team is called the Patriots and they are playing a team from San Diego, told me this morning that he thinks Chargers are going to win.

He's 6-0 so far in the playoff. :(

Back