Thanks for a great 2006, the shocking end is here. Chargers Karma

We're Dooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!
Instead of watching the carnage, I think I'll try to teach my cat how to juggle.... should be less painful

Not only does San Diego where the great-looking-but-not-the-manliest-looking-color powder blues, but they forgo wearing helmets and shoulder pads 'cause, Hey, when everyone on the team is a pro-bowler, who needs padding!

On a run of Super bowls (according to them) SD Super Chargers! 104
Has-been Powder-Puff Pastery pattsies - 2

(maybe I'll see what's on the LifeTime channel Sunday afternoon)

As mentioned in the wiki

In an attempt to shut out Patriots fans from Qualcomm Stadium for the AFC Divisional Playoff matchup, the Chargers front office is limiting the sale of tickets to residents of Southern California and the surrounding area.

Their fear of the three-time Super Bowl Champion Patriots knowing no bounds, the Chargers are granting field access to only those players who live in Southern California during the regular season.

:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_S...ivisional_Playoffs:_vs._New_England_Patriots+

Chargers 400

Pats 0

Undertaker #59 on 01-11-2007 at 09:00 AM said:
Bite your toungue, you should. Dead serious, I am.
A butt kicking, I smell.

No hope, the patriots have.

Sorry for explaining to noobs, I am

Again will it happen not

:bump:

Still on friday, Karma thread needs to be on 1st page:D

BoltsOwnU will be here All next Week!!

We are never gonna hear the end of it:(

LT, LT, LT........

Chargers 28
Pats 03

IM not saying this will be a blow out or even close to one.

Only 1 team can win the Divisional playoffs in SD.

Chargers- 48
Patsies- 0

Post game shows Payton Manning doing one arm push ups on top of a flag pole. Looking ahead to traveling to SD.

paperhanger on 01-12-2007 at 07:17 AM said:
STICK YOUR KARMA UP YOUR ASS!:patriots:

Not everyone needs to have an anal factuation like you ph.

The Pats will play like the 1970 Tampa Bay Buccaneers or some other horrendous team of yesteryear... :banghead:

The Chargers play like the 1985 Bears. :banghead:

San Diego SuperChargers 77
New England Patriots 3

We don't have a chance!!!!! :banghead:

Though the Pat's manage to be losing at the half by only 14 points, the Alquist-Priolo Fault Line experiences a major hiccupp and the entire visiting team locker room (and the entire Pats team) are swallowed by the earth. Rag-tag assemblage of Pats cheerleaders and a few Pats fans from stadium take the field as replacements, but fall to the Chargers 3rd string: 88 to 2

This is funny

Clever forum, Karma. If Karma really existed, Dick Cheney would die yesterday and Barry Bonds would retire today. I saw a posting on ESPN from a Pats fan that looked errily like one of these- except the guy had it backwards. Something like "100% certainty that the PAts win Superbowl". The question I am posing:
If Pats fans gurantee victory for New England on unbiased site forums, does that offset, or even nullify the Karmic effect of all the posts here?:LOL:

Don't know what to tell you. We can only control what happens here, one game at a time, it is what it is. Doesn't really matter anyway, the Chargers are going to roll to an easy victory.

Yeah, pretty much all we can do is have good practice posts and concentrate on the game in front of us. We have some posts we really need to work on, and others we do pretty well. It'll all come down to who executes the best on Sunday.

Re: This is funny

Chahgah Trollah on 01-12-2007 at 12:19 PM said:
The question I am posing:
If Pats fans gurantee victory for New England on unbiased site forums, does that offset, or even nullify the Karmic effect of all the posts here?:LOL:

Yes, absolutely! Now we have less than 0% chance of winning. That "fan" has definitely doomed us. A Charger fan questioning our Karma here was the last act needed for our utter, humiliating defeat to come to fruition.

Ahhh.. touche'

Damn- I knew if I posted here I would screw things up. Shoot.
Patriots 51
Chargers 10:pat:

CHARGERS 51
PATRIOTS 0

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL !!!

GO CHARGERS !!!!!!

Trumpet_Man on 01-12-2007 at 01:41 PM said:
CHARGERS 51
PATRIOTS 0

GO CHARGERS !!!!!!

:jclap: woohoo :dbanana:

Ticket Hording Shottenheimlich led San Diego Chickens - 90 (10 td, 10 xp's, 10 safeties)

Homeless Greyhooded Belichamp led New England Pasties - 10 (1 td, 0 xp, 2 safeties)

Trumpet_Man on 01-12-2007 at 12:41 PM said:
CHARGERS 51
PATRIOTS 0

GO CHARGERS !!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh

It's nice when we don't have to do any of the work.

Back