The 2023 NFL Draft Rounds 4 through 7 4/29/23 12 noon

Kayshon Boutte, X. Hutchinson, Perry, DuBose are available

Boutte!!!!

Boutte is my 5th ranked WR for the draft and my 5th ranked WR for the Pats. He's a bigger Zay Flowers.

Great route runner, physical, YAC like Zay Flowers. My comp is Jarvis Landry

Love this pick!
Flanker or Slot but he can line up outside.
Give me 3 hrs with him and he'll know how to get off the LOS like a boss.

I'll have more on him tomorrow since I left my notes at my office.

Last edited:
What he was accused of was taking part in a sex party not anything that involved the law. BTW it has never been confirmed that he was actually involved.
LSU wasn't exactly thrilled he came back last year, hence his 'diminished production'.

P Bryce Baringer?

Bill Belichick is the goat and anyone who’s the best knows that in order to be successful you have to have a Michigan State Spartan on the team. With the destroyer gone…

I mean, come on!

1682799663269.jpeg

Watch this and tell me he isn't a player

An ankle injury, a new QB and new bullheaded HC Brian Kelly killed his '22 season. He entered the '22 season injured and was advised to rehab but Kelly insisted he practice with the team. They butted heads right off the bat and never got along.
So, yes, he had some problems at LSU but his talent is 1st rnd caliber.
Then he fought an injury at the Combine and tried to compete but shouldn't have. He got terrible advice to compete anyway and had a horrible Combine.
BB wouldn't have signed him if he wasn't healthy in body and mind. He's a risk but he's a 1st rnd talent if healthy.

Last edited:
Back