The 2024 Draft

At some point don't we begin to wonder why this is allowed to happen? It is far past a "rules" thing. She is simply playing the powers that be here.
Really? Nay, bra, she know how to go right up to the line that crosses over.

She is very good at it.

If ppl had their way here with removing people for whatever reason this board would be full of tumbleweeds

It is really different being on this side of the board.

Last edited:
If ppl had their way here with removing people for whatever reason this board would be fill of tumbleweeds
Sad to think that if we got all the rancorous ones who design posts to annoy people and/or simply are PITAs, there'd had no one left here. :sulk:

Sad to think that if we got all the rancorous ones who design posts to annoy people and/or simply are PITAs, there'd had no one left here. :sulk:
I get a bit of mail asking why this person isn't ban. It's not a small list.

Our shopping list is still a long one.
Kraft will have to pony up!!

GIY7wmJWoAAxf8n

Our shopping list is still a long one.
Kraft will have to pony up!!

GIY7wmJWoAAxf8n
Pats st5ill #2 behind Dallas on Forbes list? Seems to me if he wants to maintain that he'd better pony up.

Cheers

This Kraft needs to pony up in FA stuff is ridiculous.
I’ve asked multiple times what players we’ve lost from him not paying and the best y’all can do are Shaq Mason and Thuney. And BB probably signed off on letting guys go.
It’s better to be smart in FA. Don’t throw blind money at guys whose own teams don’t want. Gibson is a good sign. Bringing back Henry is good.
At the end of the day though the Pats have to start drafting well enough to have guys worth giving a second contract. We are starting to see some signs of hope in this department, but there was a solid 8 years of bad drafts. There haven’t been any miracle FAs we’ve missed out on because Kraft isn’t paying enough.

This Kraft needs to pony up in FA stuff is ridiculous.
I’ve asked multiple times what players we’ve lost from him not paying and the best y’all can do are Shaq Mason and Thuney. And BB probably signed off on letting guys go.
It’s better to be smart in FA. Don’t throw blind money at guys whose own teams don’t want. Gibson is a good sign. Bringing back Henry is good.
At the end of the day though the Pats have to start drafting well enough to have guys worth giving a second contract. We are starting to see some signs of hope in this department, but there was a solid 8 years of bad drafts. There haven’t been any miracle FAs we’ve missed out on because Kraft isn’t paying enough.

A lot of good players have been let go over the last decade bc of money. We always thought they were let go bc of Bill but now I'm wondering how many were bc
Kraft didn't want to pony up the front money. Richard Seymour is an example. There are more than Mason and Thuney but I don't have time now to do the research.
I'm certain Tommy or Hawg or SC could up with more off the top of their heads.

I'm...hesitant on Ridley. He's going to be 30 this year.

I've thought about that...and came to the conclusion he's an exception bc of low miles on his engine for missing the '22 season. He played well last year.
He should be good for 2 years at least.

I've thought about that...and came to the conclusion he's an exception bc of low miles on his engine for missing the '22 season. He played well last year.
He should be good for 2 years at least.
It just reeks of more shopping at Walmart.

It just reeks of more shopping at Walmart.

There's no one better in FA now.
I think he's better than Walmart. He had an avg of 1200 yds/year & 8.5 TDs his last 2 healthy years ('23 and '20). He was suspended for '22 for gambling and on IR for '21.
If not Ridley, maybe Hollywood Brown, Darnell Mooney or OBJ.
Maybe no one which is also possible.

There's no one better in FA now.
I think he's better than Walmart. He had an avg of 1200 yds/year & 8.5 TDs his last 2 healthy years ('23 and '20). He was suspended for '22 for gambling and on IR for '21.
If not Ridley, maybe Hollywood Brown, Darnell Mooney or OBJ.
Maybe no one which is also possible.
At least Brown and Mooney still theoretically have upside. This is why I don't love the Takitaki signing. This is a rebuild. They shouldn't be signing anyone in spitting distance of 30.

At least Brown and Mooney still theoretically have upside. This is why I don't love the Takitaki signing. This is a rebuild. They shouldn't be signing anyone in spitting distance of 30.

They could build a bridge to the final ribbon cutting. I would.

Back