The 2024 Draft

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

Meh. Michigan University continues to play a HS schedule so far this season. They are a 40 point favorite over Bowling Green this Saturday at home.

Tough year for the Mitten state coaches. HarBAWL suspended for lying to the NCAA and Tucker, well it turns out he was comin after all....

I'll see myself out.

Joe Alt.

I usually take a default position that players from ND are overrated (for example, why would we sign Ian Book?!?!) but Junior OT Joe Alt and Sophomore CB Benjamin Morrison are both studs.

i'm curious about how coach prime's players translate to the nfl. he seems to be a helluva coach.

i'm curious about how coach prime's players translate to the nfl. he seems to be a helluva coach.
He talks a real good game. We'll see what happens when they eventually come across some real competition. Hell, Nebraska's shitty team had them on the ropes for almost a half before their offense threw the game away.

I am not sold on Sanders at all as a coach. He is an opportunist for sure and some of his post TCU game comments were racist as hell. I have NO TIME for that in leadership positions.

When he stops talking about himself and the color of people 24/7 maybe I will hear more of what he says.

I am not sold on Sanders at all as a coach. He is an opportunist for sure and some of his post TCU game comments were racist as hell. I have NO TIME for that in leadership positions.

When he stops talking about himself and the color of people 24/7 maybe I will hear more of what he says.
interesting. i don't watch college so i haven't heard his comments.

interesting. i don't watch college so i haven't heard his comments.

I was a fan. I was willing to look past the constant self promotion but when he "cleaned out" his roster when he arrived at Colorado without knowing the team at all and then made those race based comments he lost me.

It really is a damn shame. He had a huge opportunity to be different and so far he is wasting it.

He is a smart guy though so maybe he will realize. If he does then great.

The draft expert at PFF ( replaced Mike Renner) says this draft is going to be a "mega draft". "So many good players". "Michigan thinks it has 20 players that will be drafted".

One reason could be the NIL money, for the good players stay at college until they graduate. There may be a combination of
factors along with COVID.

There do seem to be a lot of good players in this draft. However, I'm only really concerned with how many NFL QBs there are. As of right now, I'm thinking only 1 and I'm not completely convinced of that 1.

I want to see the highest rated linemen on both sides on the ball, especially O-line. QB doesn't matter if you can't protect him.

In college Bobby Bowden always said it's not as much about the coaching as it is about getting all the best players in recruiting. And Sanders will absolutely get all the best to wherever he is at.

How can you not draft a guy named Jaxson Dart? :coffee:
What about Spencer Rattler? I don't how good either of them are but I would take either of those names. Definitely the best class of QB names next year.

J.J. McCarthy is a guy a really like. Excellent athlete, good arm & smart. While he does throw a very good deep ball I've seen him have some trouble accuracy wise on the intermediate to medium throws but that can be cleaned up. I think when April rolls around this is one guy that might shoot up the draft board.

Back