The 2024 Draft

We are now tie for the 2nd pick with AZ at 3 -10. Doesn't really matter, we should end up with a top 5 pick.

Yeah well when you need as much help as this team does, if you are looking at 5, then why not get the best you can? Flip the first pick for 3 or 4 picks, a couple firsts and a couple seconds and then you are in business. People like you just cannot see that. It isn't all about who is at the top of draft its how desirable they are to other teams. Again it's about asset management. Do you want an asset that a few teams are tripping over themselves and drooling for, or a pick that barely gets a phone call on.

I know where I would want to be. I am actually thinking of drafting Harrison, then trade back into the first to grab Jayden Daniels. I think he has a lot of upside in him.

Last edited:
Yeah well when you need as much help as this team does, if you are looking at 5, then why not get the best you can? Flip the first pick for 3 or 4 picks, a couple firsts and a couple seconds and then you are in business. People like you just cannot see that. It isn't all about who is at the top of draft its how desirable they are to other teams. Either or again it's about asset management. Do you want an asset that a few teams are tripping over themselves and drooling for, or a pick that barely gets a phone call on.

I know where I would want to be. I am actually thinking if drafting Harrison, then trade back into the first to grab Jayden Daniels. I think he has a lot of upside in him.
This

Actually AZ has a bye so we're still in the 2nd spot for another week at least.

Tenous at best. Only a team that had was having a down year dude to injuries etc but had a great outlook for the future wouldn't and shouldn't necessarily care about draft position. However, when you are 2-10....winning a game to make you 3-10 doesn't help. Plus the NFL is going to pick its spots like the punt penalty that sealed the deal.

This team is a at best 8-9, 9-8 team with average QB play. Treadmill team.

. People like you just cannot see that. It isn't all about who is at the top of draft its how desirable they are to other teams.
wow. People like you. . .

He just commented on where we could end up.
Not what to do with it.

He just forgot to mention how fucking smart you (and people like you) are. Hissa Culpa

wow. People like you. . .

He just commented on where we could end up.
Not what to do with it.

He just forgot to mention how fucking smart you (and people like you) are. Hissa Culpa
Yeah, I saw the same thing but didn't reply. No point. People who are you stupid believe they are intelligent, the stupider they are the more intelligent they think they are. Is the name for the sooner but I forgot what it was, but it doesn't matter. No one who exposes flaws in his reasoning or observation is going to make him change his mind but how smart is. He has to do it to maintain what he thinks is his image as the greatest/smartest ever.

I only saw his post because last night I took all the asshats off ignore. Just to see if things changed. I'll put them back on when they post solely for purpose of stirring the pot and causing rancor.

Yeah, I saw the same thing but didn't reply. No point. People who are you stupid believe they are intelligent, the stupider they are the more intelligent they think they are. Is the name for the sooner but I forgot what it was, but it doesn't matter. No one who exposes flaws in his reasoning or observation is going to make him change his mind but how smart is. He has to do it to maintain what he thinks is his image as the greatest/smartest ever.

I only saw his post because last night I took all the asshats off ignore. Just to see if things changed. I'll put them back on when they post solely for purpose of stirring the pot and causing rancor.
I've kept them all on ignore and am glad I've done so.

I getting pissed that all this attention is being given to Daniels. He was my trade down to 10 pick, so we could pick up another 2nd and maybe 3rd.
Now he will probably rise to top 5.

I getting pissed that all this attention is being given to Daniels. He was my trade down to 10 pick, so we could pick up another 2nd and maybe 3rd.
Now he will probably rise to top 5.
We should start a Rumo(u)r that he cries in front of his Mum, he wants 100% ownership rights of the entire NFL and is a Wonderlic score of minus 1 trillion. He'll go undrafted.

Back