The 2024 Draft

Glad they didn't trade back up. I like AD Mitchell, WRs have baggage...let's do it.

At this point, I want McKinistry (Who I think was the best CB in the draft period, not just the best on left), or just trade out, get some picks and draft some depth, because all the tackles and all the WRs are gone, because they drafted Drake Maye, and decided to go home for the night, congratulating each other on a job well done.

At this point, I want McKinistry (Who I think was the best CB in the draft period, not just the best on left), or just trade out, get some picks and draft some depth, because all the tackles and all the WRs are gone, because they drafted Drake Maye, and decided to go home for the night, congratulating each other on a job well done.

Wasn't worth paying the cost to move up. They don't have extras in any round outside of the 5th so this wasn't a year to do that.

Wasn't worth paying the cost to move up. They don't have extras in any round outside of the 5th so this wasn't a year to do that.
Completely disagree. 6 QBs, 7 WRs, 8 OTs went in the first round. You got one of those.

Patriots have glaring needs at QB, WR and OT. There's not anything worthwhile left, unless you want to overdraft a Ladd McConkey or something.

I go back to free agency. This team was 4-13 last year, and has holes and needs, and none of them are being filled, except the raw QB. But Kraft got his QB, so everything will be fine now, since everything was Belichick's fault anyway.

He was. Deebo is their main guy. I don’t mind Aiyuk though.
I wouldn't hate a trade for Aiyuk, at least they're trying to address a need there.
I just think you have an opportunity falling into your lap to lock down your secondary for the next 4 years. Yes, we still need WR and OT, but the (imo) best CB is just sitting there on the board. Again.

Completely disagree. 6 QBs, 7 WRs, 8 OTs went in the first round. You got one of those.

Patriots have glaring needs at QB, WR and OT. There's not anything worthwhile left, unless you want to overdraft a Ladd McConkey or something.

I go back to free agency. This team was 4-13 last year, and has holes and needs, and none of them are being filled, except the raw QB. But Kraft got his QB, so everything will be fine now, since everything was Belichick's fault anyway.
Looking back, taking care of some of their own guys, they have a ton of cap space next year, maybe see what happens this year and then go for it next year? I dunno, I am willing to see where this goes before I go after them. If they had picked McCarthy at 3, then yeah it would start now. They didn't so...

Looking back, taking care of some of their own guys, they have a ton of cap space next year, maybe see what happens this year and then go for it next year? I dunno, I am willing to see where this goes before I go after them. If they had picked McCarthy at 3, then yeah it would start now. They didn't so...
There were runs on the other two need positions and you sat there and did nothing. You did nothing in free agency. This team was 4-13 last year, and they're acting like they're 13-4, and were just a QB and Head Coach away from winning the whole thing.

Even if you're super high on Drake Maye (and I'm not), it's malpractice to let 7 wide receivers and 8 offensive tackles come off the board, when your glaring needs (assuming you thought you filled QB with pick 3), are Wide Receiver and Offensive Tackle.

And now reports are coming out that they never seriously considered trading out of 3. Which leads me to believe that Jonathan Kraft made this pick a long, long time ago.

There were runs on the other two need positions and you sat there and did nothing. You did nothing in free agency. This team was 4-13 last year, and they're acting like they're 13-4, and were just a QB and Head Coach away from winning the whole thing.

Even if you're super high on Drake Maye (and I'm not), it's malpractice to let 7 wide receivers and 8 offensive tackles come off the board, when your glaring needs (assuming you thought you filled QB with pick 3), are Wide Receiver and Offensive Tackle.

And now reports are coming out that they never seriously considered trading out of 3. Which leads me to believe that Jonathan Kraft made this pick a long, long time ago.
It's slowly being leaked out how involved JK has been in this process. We knew this would happen, yet the bootlickers in the media tried everything to play that down.

Back