The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

cheifs fans are fooling themselves that reid is going to take them anywhere

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I-bsHJt1-_M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will KC be the 4th seed or a WC?

Yeah, right? 6-4, 4th seed for now. The Raiders are 5-4, tied in the loss column at 4 & play the Bengals this week. The Chiefs play the hot & cold Chargers Monday night. 12/1 Raiders vs Chiefs gonna be fun.

edit: BTW, the great Patrick Mahomes is 0-3 in his last 3 starts. :coffee:
Note to Andy Reid and Mahomes: Don't ever use up so little clock at the end of a game & give the other team enough time to score. EVER. Whether you think it's possible or not. NOT EVER! (another Andy Reid blunder)

The Chiefs have provided the Patriots two of their worst ass whoopins in the last several years SO FAR! Both teams are preparing for the 3rd.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

I'm glad you realize the REAL facts.
Do it when it counts.....oh wait, they can’t. You couldn’t beat the Titans who were 4-5 and you think you’re going to beat the 8-1 Pats at the Razor, the fuck outta here clown shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do it when it counts.....oh wait, they can’t. You couldn’t beat the Titans who were 4-5 and you think you’re going to beat the 8-1 Pats at the Razor, the fuck outta here clown shoes.

Matt Moore would have won that game.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326595

I read every one of these posts and now I can't stop crying, :coffee:

Cheers, :***:

The poster "Gary" is smart...in the same thread:

"Amazing how the Patriots can be a Superbowl contender every year even with injuries. Or their qb is suspended for 4 games and they go 3-1 in that time...with 3 different QBs. Some teams can overcome with a "next man up" mentality, but it really seems that Belicheck has them on a completely different level."

Emmanuel Ogbah has a torn pec...he was one of their best defensive players.

The Chiefs' OL was already down Eric Fisher & Laurent Duvernay-Tardif and in yesterday's game they lost OT Mitchell Schwartz and Martinas Rankin who left with knee injuries.

Now Chiefs' fans know what the Pats have been going through all freaking year!

Packers lost to the Chargers.
Saints lost to the Falcons.
Chiefs lost to the Titans.
Colts lost to the Dolphins.

At least the Pats lost to a GOOD team...

I wonder how many more games before Hogsucker changes from, "We're going to whoop your ass in Week 14," to, "We're going to whoop your ass next year. Mahomes GOAT. Just firing Spagnola will make our Defense be top 5."

Back