The age of the Pat is NOT over. The time of the Chief...has NOT begun.

Best if Luck Clay trying to contain Henry, and then if you guys win that, In Baltimore...

This ain't your year either. But we have our 6 SuperBowls in the modern era, the greatest coach and QB of all time were here and we'll have those memories for many years.

What do you have? ROFL

At least we had a dynasty. What do the chiefs have? Oh right, nothing.

giphy.gif

JJ Watt turns my stomach.

But I hope to hell he meets Mahomes in the backfield.

Then you guys give your record extension to a broken arrow like the Colts did.

That’d be awesome.

Great detective work there, Sherlock. Maybe it’s time for the case of the missing bye week.

Dolphins have how many SB wins in the last 18 years? Hell, how many in the last 50?

We’ve dealt with this before, it’s amateur hour in here right now compared to the end of the ‘07 season. Hell, a lot of us- myself included- are actually at the point where we’re kind of relieved that it’s over...and make no mistake, what was the greatest dynasty the sport has or will ever see is over.

...so...you were saying...? :coffee:

Dolphins have how many SB wins in the last 18 years? Hell, how many in the last 50?

We’ve dealt with this before, it’s amateur hour in here right now compared to the end of the ‘07 season. Hell, a lot of us- myself included- are actually at the point where we’re kind of relieved that it’s over...and make no mistake, what was the greatest dynasty the sport has or will ever see is over.

...so...you were saying...? :coffee:

Something tells me by his user name that he is a Chodes fan.

He's a troll. Think about it. The Pats dynasty is over because they lost a playoff game? Seriously?

Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Nothing lasts forever, but the Chiefs dynasty realistically lasted for the first five games in 2018.

The modern Chiefs are 1-1 in playoff games and that is actually better than the chiefs overall record:

Playoff Record Summary
All-Time Playoffs: 29 Games, 10-19
Wild Card Round: 11 Games, 3-8
Divisional Round: 11 Games, 3-8
Conference Championship: 4 Games, 2-2
Super Bowl: 2 Games, 1-1

In the Free Agency era (last 25 years) their playoff record is 2-11

So far this year they've done nothing.

He's a troll. Think about it. The Pats dynasty is over because they lost a playoff game? Seriously?

Maybe it is maybe it isn't. Nothing lasts forever, but the Chiefs dynasty realistically lasted for the first five games in 2018.

The modern Chiefs are 1-1 in playoff games and that is actually better than the chiefs overall record:

Playoff Record Summary
All-Time Playoffs: 29 Games, 10-19
Wild Card Round: 11 Games, 3-8
Divisional Round: 11 Games, 3-8
Conference Championship: 4 Games, 2-2
Super Bowl: 2 Games, 1-1

In the Free Agency era (last 25 years) their playoff record is 2-11

So far this year they've done nothing.

Chiefs fans like their franchise are bitter fuckin' losers. Let the curse of Derrick Thomas live on.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Based on his location being Clearwater and his avatar imagine i was thinking ‘fins.

Dolphags fans do not have the balls to troll this place. They hide and let the South Florida sun fry away their brain cells.

Dynasty.

Over.

You couldn't even get to Arrowhead?

Pathetic.

9aQB1yd.gif

See you losers next year for a total beatdown at Arrowhead.
Hey look, it’s Hammock Panties. I’m going to laugh my ass off watching the Chefs not get to the SB.........again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey look, it’s Hammock Panties. I’m going to laugh my ass off watching the Chefs not get to the SB.........again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're destined to win the SB every 50 years so this has to be our year.

Back