Set KnowMo free?

• Yes he has served his two year prison sentence

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No. KnowMo is the prez of the Assclowns this is his home

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
The third unassclown knowmo thread is in! The 2008 and 2009 thread didn't turn out so well maybe this is the year knowmo wins the poll!

I got it perfect this time :party:

The third unassclown knowmo thread is in! The 2008 and 2009 thread didn't turn out so well maybe this is the year knowmo wins the poll!
I gotcha pole right ovah heah

inevitableisupposeyu7.gif

ROFL

Well its unanimous. Set me free!

Let him out, nobody comes down here anyway anymore.

Let him out, nobody comes down here anyway anymore.
I could make it so he has friends :D, any volunteers?

honestly, KNow answer me so I understand your reason for being here

is this your 1st account (I know your name was changed from Cutler%$$#@# to knowmo but in your own words tell me if you know why you were put here, I forget and am to lazy to go searching for it today - summer heat here, stick to leg weather

I could make it so he has friends :D, any volunteers?

honestly, KNow answer me so I understand your reason for being here

is this your 1st account (I know your name was changed from Cutler%$$#@# to knowmo but in your own words tell me if you know why you were put here, I forget and am to lazy to go searching for it today - summer heat here, stick to leg weather
Thanks for releasing me. I think I was assclowned for saying that Asante Samuel was a good cornerback three times in a thread. I guess UT warned me not to say that and locked me down here.

Thanks for releasing me. I think I was assclowned for saying that Asante Samuel was a good cornerback three times in a thread. I guess UT warned me not to say that and locked me down here.

Yeah you cannot say former patriots players were good, and you should know that.:poke:

Back