The British are coming!

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
You are hereby warned that Mrs gomezcat and I are landing at JFK tomorrow at 1330 ET. You are further advised that on Tuesday 22nd November, we will be invading The South, namely Charlotte, North Carolina.

We will be celebrating Thanksgiving (which is on my birthday) in Charlotte, before heading to the hills, and then flying back to Civilisation on 30th November.

Please pass on this message, as I consider The Planet to be the official representative of the United States.

God Save the Queen.

I live 3 hours from Charlotte you are in big trouble now....

JFK? 1330 EST? November 22nd? Heading for the South?

What exactly is on your agenda while in the States? :tmack:

1T2Hrb5.gif

You have to go back.

A day trip to this site would be in order:

At the Battle of Cowpens in South Carolina on January 17, 1781, during the Revolutionary War (1775-83), American troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan (1736-1802) routed British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton (1754-1833). The Americans inflicted heavy casualties on the British, and the battle was a turning point in the war’s Southern campaign.

1T2Hrb5.gif

You have to go back.

Ha! It's a real shame that you don't know how your own political system works, you numpty. Obama is still President and will be until Trump takes over *in January 2017*. So, no wall yet, matey.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

A day trip to this site would be in order:

At the Battle of Cowpens in South Carolina on January 17, 1781, during the Revolutionary War (1775-83), American troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan (1736-1802) routed British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton (1754-1833). The Americans inflicted heavy casualties on the British, and the battle was a turning point in the war’s Southern campaign.

Yeah, lucky you lot. You won the right to have baseball as a popular sport.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Your flight has been cencelled.

Trump was elected to keep out deplorables like you.

:coffee: <that's not tea

Ha! I'm half-Irish so I won't end up on any terrorist watchlist..

Oh bugger.

Ha!
[/COLOR]

Yeah, lucky you lot. You won the right to have baseball as a popular sport.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

We could have had cricket and soccer. Yup, we really got screwed on that one.:eek:

Ha! Well, this time, we're going to dress in Red and march/fight in tight formation. Beat that!

Did you hear about the time a bunch of Revolutionary War reenactors wandering through the woods looking for Yankees bumped into a bunch of World War II reenactors? The Redcoats did get one very effective volley off, but once the Germans got the machine gun set up, it got ugly.

Did you hear about the time a bunch of Revolutionary War reenactors wandering through the woods looking for Yankees bumped into a bunch of World War II reenactors? The Redcoats did get one very effective volley off, but once the Germans got the machine gun set up, it got ugly.

:yay2:. We're finally in NYC, doing our best to ignore jetlag and sleep deprivation.

:yay2:. We're finally in NYC, doing our best to ignore jetlag and sleep deprivation.

If you feel like getting outside your comfort zone, you should check out one of the local eateries and try non-boiled food for once.

Back