The Eagles - Super Bowl LII, Minneapolis

They absolutely deserve this. Eagles are hitting on every damn opportunity, whereas we're squandering gimmes. Lucky they're not down more right now. So sick of this shit, should be running this team out of the building but instead they're digging another hole, not sure they can pull it off again. A little focus and urgency and they're ahead and dictating the game. Instead they lay this egg. Fucking shame.

I have no idea what BB is doing to prep these days. Every big game we come out flat and can’t execute anything for the first few quarters.

O has had endless chances to get leads in this game and has pissed them away. Meanwhile the D is doing its best MIN impression giving up chunk plays left and right.

McD needs to fuck off and get back to what Brady and this O do.

Need to close to gap before half and hope for usual adjustments. Pretty unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a stellar drive here. Come on Tom do your thing, in the zone and get 'em going.

Brady and wobble pass is concerning.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

What the fuck are you doing offense?!

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Yeah. Field goals should get it done.

Points is good, considering they had 1 successful play on that drive.

Now the defense is back to the regular field position (assuming the kick off goes well). Let's settle this game down

Just because one screen pass works doesn't mean you.make every play a screen pass.

Wasted momentum again.

Wow McD I’m losing my mind over here. Can we score a fucking TD

What the hell is Josh calling??????????????????????

THIS!!! Fucking THIS!

McDaniels play calling has been straight trash since the last quarter of the season, and when Brady goes no huddle and takes over play calling late in the game things improve massively.

Let Tom dictate the offense, please.

D needs to tighten up and hold here.

And O needs to score a touchdown some day. This is awful performance

What's killing us here is the Eagles D is not exactly playing lights out. There's been busted coverages, missed assignments and gaps galore in the backfield.

We need Gronk and Dola here.

Back