The League Wide Opinion Is Changing....

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
As early as last week, if you were to ask any of the NFL experts if they believed the Colts would go undefeated, they would almost all say no. However after dismantling the far-better-than-the-Patriots Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, the experts are starting to come around. Most agree that the Colts will indeed finish 16-0 on their way to a victory in Superbowl XL. With 6 games remaining, and 4 of those games at home, the outlook is looking very good for my UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

Question - how does this make you hasbeens feel? You all do relieze a Colts undefeated seasons would put to shame everything the Patriots have done the past 4 years, right? If you were to ask anyone what the 1 thng the Colts could do that would overshadow the entire past 4 years, that 1 thing would be go undefeated. And thats what they're about to do.
Without looking it up via Google or whatever you clam chowder fed rednecks use, can anyone here tell me who won the Superbowl in any of the 3 years prior to the unforgettable undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins? I didn't think so.

2005 Indianapolis Colts = Greatest. Team. Ever.

Mr. Assclown said:
As early as last week, if you were to ask any of the NFL experts if they believed the Colts would go undefeated, they would almost all say no. However after dismantling the far-better-than-the-Patriots Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, the experts are starting to come around. Most agree that the Colts will indeed finish 16-0 on their way to a victory in Superbowl XL. With 6 games remaining, and 4 of those games at home, the outlook is looking very good for my UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.

Question - how does this make you hasbeens feel? You all do relieze a Colts undefeated seasons would put to shame everything the Patriots have done the past 4 years, right? If you were to ask anyone what the 1 thng the Colts could do that would overshadow the entire past 4 years, that 1 thing would be go undefeated. And thats what they're about to do.
Without looking it up via Google or whatever you clam chowder fed rednecks use, can anyone here tell me who won the Superbowl in any of the 3 years prior to the unforgettable undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins? I didn't think so.

Actually, I can, without looking it up.

SB IV - Kansas City beat Minnesota
SB V - Baltimore beat Dallas
SB VI - Dallas beat Miami

A corn farming Indy fan calling us "rednecks," that's funny.

Don't worry the choke factor will kick in for the Colts in the playoffs. It's as certain as the weather in the dome.

*yawn* sorry, but someone from Masschusetts (or one of the other exciting New England states like Maine or New Hampshire LOL) really doesnt bug me much. I mean, if you were from a real state like New York, California, or even Ohio. But sorry, New England's not good enough.
And sorry to burst your bubble, but the Colts don't lose in Da' Dome come playoff time. 19-0, here we come.

A real state?! LOL!!
The Indy tea party..
The Indy massacre..
Concord and Indy..
Paul Revere's ride to the dome..
I have never been accused of living in a not real state before..

fulltilt said:
A real state?! LOL!!
The Indy tea party..
The Indy massacre..
Concord and Indy..
Paul Revere's ride to the dome..
I have never been accused of living in a not real state before..
The Indy 500! Worlds largest single-day sporting event. Over 400,000 spectators! That trumps any of those ancient events.

Mr. Assclown said:
The Indy 500! Worlds largest single-day sporting event. Over 400,000 spectators! That trumps any of those ancient events.
a collection of drunks who haven't showered in a week standing on RV's waiting for an accident, watching a car take lefts all afternoon, Yee Haw

Mr. Assclown said:

Methinks you have forgotten our Gay Pride parade.
At LEAST 650000 people.
HA!

The league wide opinion changed for a brief peroid of time in 2002 as well. Somehow, the World Champs always find a way to change it back.

Mr. Assclown said:
As early as last week, if you were to ask any of the NFL experts if they believed the Colts would go undefeated, they would almost all say no. However after dismantling the far-better-than-the-Patriots Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, the experts are starting to come around.
Then does that not prove how useless their opinions are since anyone in their right mind knew before the game that the Colts would beat the Bengals?

Mr. Assclown said:
With 6 games remaining, and 4 of those games at home, the outlook is looking very good for my UNDEFEATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS.
It seems like you're taking all your cues on how to think based on what the TV hacks have to say. What if they all said Indy would finish 10-6?
These are the same clowns who predicted the useless Colts would beat the Patriots the last 2 years in the playoffs and that we would not be able to beat either Pittsburgh or St. Louis in 2001.
Never listen to the media, they're always the last to know what's going on.
Also, the Colts have NINE games left to go undefeated.

Mr. Assclown said:
Question - how does this make you hasbeens feel?
We honestly don't give a shit about the Colts, you'd never even hear us mention them if our board was not infested with their insecure trolls. We already know that they're not going to make it to the Super Bowl, whether they go 16-0 or not.

Mr. Assclown said:
You all do relieze a Colts undefeated seasons would put to shame everything the Patriots have done the past 4 years, right?
Of course it wouldn't. If the Colts went 19-0 it would meant that they have 1 Super Bowl win to our 3. 1 championship could never, ever overshadow 3.

Mr. Assclown said:
That's easy. Dallas won the year before, beating Miami. Everyone knows that, because the Dolphins were the first team to make 3 straight Super Bowls.
Before that the Baltimore Colts beat Dallas in what is considered to be the worst Super Bowl in history, where the MVP was given to a player on the losing team.
Before that Kansas City won their lone Super Bowl.
Any sports fan knows that, all 3 Super Bowls are famous.

Mr. Assclown said:
They'd have to win a Super Bowl to even have a chance at that distinction and they aren't even going to win the AFC Championship. The Colts still have no defense (an absolute MUST to win a Super Bowl) and an offense that chokes every year in the playoffs.
Sorry. Good luck in '06. :)

Mr. Assclown said:
*yawn* sorry, but someone from Masschusetts (or one of the other exciting New England states like Maine or New Hampshire LOL) really doesnt bug me much. I mean, if you were from a real state like New York, California, or even Ohio. But sorry, New England's not good enough.

What exactly makes a state "Real". Do we not exist? New England is the most intelligent region in the entire country (look it up), is that not real enough? The fact that you actually typed "LOL" answers that question.

Eveyone who lives in Ohio either hates it or is unintelligent, in what alternate universe is that state any more legitimate than any of the 6 New England states?

Mr. Assclown said:
And sorry to burst your bubble, but the Colts don't lose in Da' Dome come playoff time. 19-0, here we come.
Happy to burst your bubble, the Colts lost in their Dome to the Titans in '99, even though they had TWO WHOLE WEEKS to prepare for the game. It was the first of many playoff chokes for the Manning-era Colts.

Mr. Assclown said:
1) Car racing is not a sport.

2) How does hundreds of thousands of white trash gathered together trump the beginning of our country's independence?

ROFL

yes, for the 3rd straight year all the pundits are pontificating about "how will anyone stop peyton and the colts".

but then there is january. ROFL

below are perfect peyton's stats in january.

Year Opp Result | CMP ATT PYD PTD INT | RSH YD TD
---------------------+--------------------------+-----------------
1999 ten L,16-19 | 19 43 227 0 0 | 2 22 1
2000 mia L,17-23 | 17 32 194 1 0 | 1 -2 0
2002 nyj L,0-41 | 14 31 137 0 2 | 1 2 0
2003 den W,41-10 | 22 26 377 5 0 | 1 0 0
2003 kan W,38-31 | 22 30 304 3 0 | 1 -1 0
2003 nwe L,14-24 | 23 47 237 1 4 | 2 4 0
2004 den W,49-24 | 27 33 457 4 1 | 1 1 1
2004 nwe L,3-20 | 27 42 238 0 1 | 1 6 0
TOTAL | 171 284 2171 14 8 | 10 32 2

overall performance (8 games): 171 for 284, 2171 yards, 14 TD's 8 INT's for a passer rating of 72.9

colts wins (3): 71 for 89, 1138 yards, 12 TD's, 1 INT for a rating of 153.6

colts losses (5): 100 for 195, 1033 yards, 2 TD's, 7 INT's for a passer rating of 55.3 ROFL

the best QB in the NFL january stats are below.

Year Opp Result | CMP ATT PYD PTD INT | RSH YD TD
2001 oak W,16-13 | 32 52 312 0 1 | 5 16 1
2001 pit W,24-17 | 12 18 115 0 0 | 2 3 0
*2001 ram W,20-17 | 16 27 145 1 0 | 1 3 0
2003 ten W,17-14 | 21 41 201 1 0 | 5 5 0
2003 ind W,24-14 | 22 37 237 1 1 | 5 1 0
*2003 car W,32-29 | 32 48 354 3 1 | 2 12 0
2004 ind W,20-3 | 18 27 144 1 0 | 4 6 1
2004 pit W,41-27 | 14 21 207 2 0 | 2 -2 0
*2004 phi W,24-21 | 23 33 236 2 0 | 1 -1 0
TOTAL | 190 304 1951 11 3 | 27 43 2

overall (9 wins): 190 for 304, 1951 yards, 11 TD's, 3 int's for a passer rating of 88.8. ROFL

and brady has accomplished this against some of the best defenses the NFL has to offer.

with the NFL schedule makers doing everything in their power to assure the dolts get home field and the football gods decimating the champs, if the dolts don't win it all this year, THEY NEVER WILL.

Why do you guys give this douche bag the time of day? If nobody responds to his retarded posts, he'll go away. I can't possibly imagine myself having a dialogue with some inbred sister ****er from Indiana.

Mr. Assclown said:

Didn't the Titans beat Manning & the Colts in the dome in 99'? Do your homework son.

Back