The Official: Good stories and stuff beating up Peyton thread.

I knew someone would start the ball rolling along this line.:huh::rolleyes::facepalm::coffee:

Pete was not ready fro prime time when he was here. I doubt very much if he would have had the balls to get rid of Drew in favor of TFB.

Did he really need to get the cheating down at USC? :coffee:

It's not fair, but no matter how "good" manning looked against a depleted Pats "D" in the AFCCG, his whole season will be considered a "choke job"....

... and that's fine with me! :)
hell, he makes millions and millions, he can deal with it!

I'm perturbed. The one time Peyton Manning truly deserves the MVP, and they give it to some Seattle defensive smuck. Without Manning, Seattle onlys wins by 21 or so. HE GOT ROBBED! When will they ever get these awards right?

I'm perturbed. The one time Peyton Manning truly deserves the MVP, and they give it to some Seattle defensive smuck. Without Manning, Seattle onlys wins by 21 or so. HE GOT ROBBED! When will they ever get these awards right?

Travesty I tell you!

I'm sitting here watching the guys on NFLN talk about the choker being the goat right after they ran a promo with a narrator stating he was already considered the goat and with a win could have cemented it. Um? Ok

Seattle's defense is EXACTLY what the Pats need! It makes me interested in what really what Petey could have done here. :sulk:

You had me with the first sentence. I'd love to have a hard-hitting physical defense again. But your second sentence made me throw up in my mouth. :Eason:

Manning will go down as the greatest choker of all time.

Or does Elway have that one locked in already?

Either way, it's close.

“@HubbuchNYP: Broncos center Manny Ramirez said Peyton was responsible for the safety because he stepped up after making the final adjustment.”

He's just trying to be a good teammate, y'all.

I SWEAR TO FOOTBALL JESUS this was my NON - Pats winning best Superbowl evah! Not only did I win like 100 dollars in the football squares shit which is my first win ever (mostly because I rarely even try) but I also got paid with a shit ton of Manning face!!! :cute: :arrr:

1554499_456537917805041_957643900_n.jpg

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

It seemed likely the Welker is about to come back and bite the Broncos for a second time.

Decker is 26, Wes will be 33 by next season. Decker is already better, but they'll probably have to let him walk because of Wes' contract

I guess we can't really laugh when Amendola's huge contract is hindering signing a better Edelman.

You had me with the first sentence. I'd love to have a hard-hitting physical defense again. But your second sentence made me throw up in my mouth. :Eason:

It was just the thought at the time. I no doubt thank my lucky stars that Carroll sucked enough that Belichick entered and three rings later...I was just saying. :coffee:

It seemed likely the Welker is about to come back and bite the Broncos for a second time.

Decker is 26, Wes will be 33 by next season. Decker is already better, but they'll probably have to let him walk because of Wes' contract

I guess we can't really laugh when Amendola's huge contract is hindering signing a better Edelman.
Denver can cut Welker before his roster bonus is due in March and save $6 million in cash and cap space. I'd do it and use that money to resign Decker if his demands are reasonable or to extend Demaryius Thomas or Julius Thomas (both free agents in 2015).

I SWEAR TO FOOTBALL JESUS this was my NON - Pats winning best Superbowl evah! Not only did I win like 100 dollars in the football squares shit which is my first win ever (mostly because I rarely even try) but I also got paid with a shit ton of Manning face!!! :cute: :arrr:

Same here, finishing just ahead of the Saints-Colts Super Bowl.

Are New Englanders the only fans who enjoy other teams' miseries almost as much as our own success? :shrug: :D

Back