THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

What is this thread about? I could not understand it completely.

Hey mods, could you come up with a remedial edition of the welcome to the newbies thread ?

Cheers, BostonTim

J/K

:Lwelcome:

Thanks!

You mean, like...

manbearpig?

:eek:

:Lwelcome:

lol7.jpg

from England just lurking and following the Deflategate mess from afar

Howdy.

Here is a question-- I've made a Gronk-themed general-knowledge (not football) trivia quiz. Where would be the best thread to post it?

Welcome.

Something like that I would think just post as a new thread :shrug:

:)

Hi

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a guy all the way from Sweden (yeah Abba, Ikea....that's about it).
Football isn't really that big over here but years ago I went to San Diego and ended up watching a game at the Qualcomm Stadium. Loved it even if I didn't understand all of it. But that was years ago and now a network here have started airing NFL so now I can watch the games live even if it is in the middle of night here. Still can't watch the pre-season so I might get game pass..
So why Patriots and not San Diego wich was my first "Real" game? Well it's a pleasure watching Patriots play and with the greatest QB's of all time why not. Also, the Chargers seasons tends to be.....short.
Also I have a fascination with Boston even though I haven't managed to go there yet..

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a guy all the way from Sweden (yeah Abba, Ikea....that's about it).
Football isn't really that big over here but years ago I went to San Diego and ended up watching a game at the Qualcomm Stadium. Loved it even if I didn't understand all of it. But that was years ago and now a network here have started airing NFL so now I can watch the games live even if it is in the middle of night here. Still can't watch the pre-season so I might get game pass..
So why Patriots and not San Diego wich was my first "Real" game? Well it's a pleasure watching Patriots play and with the greatest QB's of all time why not. Also, the Chargers seasons tends to be.....short.
Also I have a fascination with Boston even though I haven't managed to go there yet..

Welcome Mr. E, It is nice to see the game growing internationally and fans popping up everywhere. Enjoy the planet.

Back