The official Pre-Season Game 3 vs Redskins thread

Walter is also a bum.

A Bum?? Yeah, You'd be a bum too if you had to play for the Raiders...

Walter is a damn smart QB. Give him time to get adjusted to the Pats Offense. Or do you think it just happens overnight? Well, by some of your other comments, you might. Which just shows you to be extremely foolish if that is the case.

A Bum?? Yeah, You'd be a bum too if you had to play for the Raiders...

Walter is a damn smart QB. Give him time to get adjusted to the Pats Offense. Or do you think it just happens overnight? Well, by some of your other comments, you might. Which just shows you to be extremely foolish if that is the case.

Its weird that you got that upset about a 3rd string Qb who might not even make the team.

Its weird that you got that upset about a 3rd string Qb who might not even make the team.

Midgar - What are you talking about? Walter has performed better than O'Connell in every situation. Not sure what you've been watching, but its clearly not been the Patriots pre-season games..

And, I didn't get upset. But you always were absolutely clueless when it came to knowing how other people were reacting. Go back to ESPN with all the other hacks.

Midgar - What are you talking about? Walter has performed better than O'Connell in every situation. Not sure what you've been watching, but its clearly not been the Patriots pre-season games..

And, I didn't get upset. But you always were absolutely clueless when it came to knowing how other people were reacting. Go back to ESPN with all the other hacks.

Yeah teh pats thought so much of walter they let him hand the ball off 3 times. Its preseason, O'Connel is pretty solid as the number 2, and what walter does against guys that will be taking my order for food next week is not exactly a good example. O'connel has been in the pats system and knows the offense, walter does not. Still dont know why you got so upset over a 3rd string Qb though.

Yeah teh pats thought so much of walter they let him hand the ball off 3 times. Its preseason, O'Connel is pretty solid as the number 2, and what walter does against guys that will be taking my order for food next week is not exactly a good example. O'connel has been in the pats system and knows the offense, walter does not. Still dont know why you got so upset over a 3rd string Qb though.

You must have missed the other games where Walter played well against the #2s..

Also, I'd be willing to be that if they hadn't gotten 9 yards on the 1st play, they'd have gone to passing the ball..

O'Connell may have been in the Pats system, but he's been horrible. Worse than Gutz was last year.

Again, I'm not upset. But again, that is you being an imbecile and thinking you know me..

you must have missed the other games where walter played well against the #2s..

Also, i'd be willing to be that if they hadn't gotten 9 yards on the 1st play, they'd have gone to passing the ball..

O'connell may have been in the pats system, but he's been horrible. Worse than gutz was last year.

Again, i'm not upset. But again, that is you being an imbecile and thinking you know me..

rofl

Back