The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

I got a call from my mother two days ago wanting myself, my older brother and younger sister to come over to her house for dinner that evening. "she needs to talk to us about something."

Once we all are there my mother drops a bomb on us about some testing she has been having done without us knowing. She revealed to us that the doctors have found a tumor in her stomach lining and did a biop. on it. The results for the biop have not come back yet. So if you guys could please keep her in thoughts and prayers that the test come back negative for cancer.

Consider it done my friend

Sure thing, jag.

Cancer is a bitch, but there are a lot of us here who know what it's like to get a bombshell dropped like that from a parent or another close loved one. We're here to talk or just listen any time you need.

My prayers go out for your mom and for strength and comfort for your whole family.

I hope Paz does not mind me sharing this but her family need some well wishes

Her middle son Connor has been taken to the hospital by ambulance via Urgent Care, they think it is his appendix, that is all the information we know at the moment.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers

Her middle son Connor has been taken to the hospital by ambulance via Urgent Care, they think it is his appendix, that is all the information we know at the moment.

Oh my.

Thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Muse, please keep us updated as best you can.

I got a call from my mother two days ago wanting myself, my older brother and younger sister to come over to her house for dinner that evening. "she needs to talk to us about something."

Once we all are there my mother drops a bomb on us about some testing she has been having done without us knowing. She revealed to us that the doctors have found a tumor in her stomach lining and did a biop. on it. The results for the biop have not come back yet. So if you guys could please keep her in thoughts and prayers that the test come back negative for cancer.
Absolutely! My family going through the same with my Mom. Be strong, God knows what he's doing. Even if we don't.

I continue to keep your mom in my prayers Jean, she is a trooper that is for dayum sure
:hug:

He's having a good day today. :thumb:

Latest update - it's his appendix.

thanks for the update CM, she has alot of people praying for her family

I know this does not involve a member of our Planet but am asking for people to give a small prayer or some well wishes toward this family. This happened Wednesday in my city

I will just post a small piece of the article. Just breaks one's heart at least mine it did

The news that a 4-year-old girl was killed Wednesday night after stepping in front of a car on G Street traveled fast in nearby neighborhoods. People were saddened, but not shocked.

They said Thursday that Grove Street is dangerous for pedestrians. Some said they have seen more than one person get hit.

Roughly 24 hours later, another pedestrian was struck less than a half-mile away.

A man in an electric wheelchair was struck in the median of E Boulevard, police said. He did not suffer serious injuries, police said.

On Wednesday night, 4-year-old Jamaya McCormic was in a group of people trying to cross the street.

The girl’s mother, Tina Allen of 422 B St., two teenagers and Jamaya were crossing Grove Street to get to B Street about 6:30 p.m., police said.

One of the teenagers was carrying the child, but put her down when traffic forced them to stop in the center turn lane, police said. Jamaya darted into traffic and was hit by a Toyota driven by 75-year-old man police said. No charges have been filed.

The busy road — with three lanes in one direction, two in the other and a turn lane — separates a housing project and other residential areas from several stores and restaurants.

Michael McDonald was walking along Grove Street on Thursday.

He said he saw the accident that killed Jamaya. And he said it wasn’t the first he has seen.

He said he recalled seeing a man get hit by an tractor-trailer years ago.

“The traffic is heavy,” he said. “It’s crazy, especially during rush hour.”

Back