The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

Understand about the thread. Thanks.

The Bipolar came on in my teenage years but went undiagnosed until a couple years ago.

I get sick every day. I have severe shakes.

There is treatment for it, which is medication. I've been on a bunch of it for 2 years but it hasn't helped. I think I'm going to have to be hospitalized to get it straight.

Thanks for caring, that's nice.

The Bipolar came on in my teenage years but went undiagnosed until a couple years ago.

There is treatment for it, which is medication. I've been on a bunch of it for 2 years but it hasn't helped. I think I'm going to have to be hospitalized to get it straight.

Man, that's a bummer about having to be hospitalized. But if that's your best shot at getting it under control, it sounds like it could be worth it. 'Cause what you have to deal with now doesn't sound like much fun at all.

That's what we're here for. :)

You may find someone on this board who has experience with your problem and may be able to offer you some help and guidance.

Just wanted to say that this is a nice thread BY.

At first Annihilus wasn't hip, but there can be real life uses for a thing like this. Things you can't talk to other people about, even family (maybe especially family). Catharsis of a kind. It's not for everyone, but might be incredibly helpful to someone. Annihilus might use it some day.

Thank you.

Just got an email from Muse. I know she won't mind me sharing it with the Planet. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :kisss:

Tell Muse we're thinking about her :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8KDvR9VevN4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8KDvR9VevN4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> I have had much great support from some members and I really appreciate it. I just want all to know I am here when and if you ever need to vent.

My thoughts and prayers to you, Musie. You are a great friend and it hurts me to see you hurting. Be strong and come back soon!

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes, the texts, the emails and PM
I am not back in full force but wanted to log in and say thank you for the good karma people are sending my way
Still got to heal, just a slow progress at the moment
But my :hug: to you all, means alot to me

I am not back in full force but wanted to log in and say thank you for the good karma people are sending my way

:hug: get better chica :)

*runs towards muse to give big hug* Glad to see you feeling better lady.

*runs towards muse to give big hug* Glad to see you feeling better lady.

can i get one of those hugs where you pick me up and and and twirl me around please, so far it not to fast ?

* cough cough* be gentle :)

I got a call from my mother two days ago wanting myself, my older brother and younger sister to come over to her house for dinner that evening. "she needs to talk to us about something."

Once we all are there my mother drops a bomb on us about some testing she has been having done without us knowing. She revealed to us that the doctors have found a tumor in her stomach lining and did a biop. on it. The results for the biop have not come back yet. So if you guys could please keep her in thoughts and prayers that the test come back negative for cancer.

can i get one of those hugs where you pick me up and and and twirl me around please, so far it not to fast ?

* cough cough* be gentle :)

After you heal completely yeah no problem. Don't want to hurt you right now though just get rest and get better.

I got a call from my mother two days ago wanting myself, my older brother and younger sister to come over to her house for dinner that evening. "she needs to talk to us about something."

Once we all are there my mother drops a bomb on us about some testing she has been having done without us knowing. She revealed to us that the doctors have found a tumor in her stomach lining and did a biop. on it. The results for the biop have not come back yet. So if you guys could please keep her in thoughts and prayers that the test come back negative for cancer.

Absolutely! Done! Please keep me informed of what's going on ok? :kisss: Wish you all my best

Prayers are with you, Jag. I hope all will be well.

And Muse, it's good to see you posting, even it's just a little. Feel better soon.

Back