The Official Super Bowl LI Game Thread - Patriots v Falcons

Question that I have is - who is to blame here so far? O line hasn't come to play but Brady even with time doesn't look at all comfortable out there. Defence had been ok, but gave up big plays.

Hard to understand why the O Line is getting dominated like this. Brady is getting pummelled. Dante needs to tweak something and fast.

We need a TD here and then in the 2nd half we'll need at least a turnover.

So glad they wasted all that time earlier

What's the score? I'm not even watching.

Wtf was that play McDaniels is having a horrendous game

No idea what McD is doing. Utter shit from him so far.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahahaha

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I remember 1986 well.

The play calling has been as bad as I have ever seen.

A TE screen with 12 seconds left from the 22? You have to TRY HARD to call a play that bad.

Some very strange calls. A screen? Really? To Bennett??

OK, calm down Aikman and Buck. The game turned on the fumble, they didn't come blasting out the gate. We were the ones driving for the score when the fumble was made and handed them momentum.

Watching until the end but it's hard to be optimistic right now.

Falcons have done everything right and really making BB and McD look out prepared and out coached. Execution on O and OL is about the worst we have seen in a long time.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Great play call there, 13 seconds, screen to the slowest guy on the field. Not sure what is going on anymore. Unreal. We need an entirely different gameplan , this is out of control.

This is the worst game I've seen the Pats play in a long, long time.

Back