The Official Super Bowl LI Game Thread - Patriots v Falcons

Oh Goodell.... can't imagine....

(for Arthur Blank, he seems like a good guy so a feel bad for him, otherwise... F'Ya Go Pats!!!!!!)

This. If Pats had missed out, I would've been pleased for Blank.

You see why Tom as spoken so highly about James White.

Vereen was huge in SB 49, White was even more so now. A RB who can catch and run, it's invaluable. Blount better thank a lot of players for pulling out that win!!

I'm stunned. Greatest comeback in NFL history. Greatest Superbowl, greatest Franchise. Greatest Coach. Tom F'n Brady: The G.O.A.T.

NFL Network bro, eat a giant bag of dicks.

Almost everyone here lost all hope early in the 3rd down 25, but you are a giant cockmouth and were still spewing your bullshit as they approached immortality.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

You're still one of us Vince.

nce Wilfork @wilfork75
2m
That should shut up all the doubters about who the greatest QB of all time is !! Congrats to patriot nation #tommieboy!

I'm stunned. Greatest comeback in NFL history. Greatest Superbowl, greatest Franchise. Greatest Coach. Tom F'n Brady: The G.O.A.T.
Greatest in pro sports championship history...

You'll never see something like that again. It was like TFB wanted to give himself the challenge of one upping his 4th vs Seattle, and did it...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Big Willie wuv

Willie has the Lombardi!!!!!!!!!

Haha!! all the "Kiss this Motha****er" ROFL

Goodell boos deafening- lol!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Stick it to 'em Robert!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Wow, Tom's mum must have been very bad. Has the headscarf and all.

I feel blessed to follow the greatest football team on the planet

They thoroughly deserved this victory

Back