The official "Tibs is a dumbass" Thread

RUI_PERREIRA said:
then your abilty to see and rate talent is way off.are you looking for style points are efficiency? brady was accurate,smart and efficient and a leader in 2001. he would lead them on long time consuming drives every week giving that defense plenty of rest to be very sharp once they actually got onto the field.there is no sb without brady in 01(not even close)

in 02 he only lead the league in td passes with 28 with a seperated bum shoulder.

03 was another very very good year. intangibles/clutchness oozes out of this guy during his first 3 years in the league. to call him tommy terrible is borderline RETARDED(even corkey would say this) no offense.

i dont know how any human with even just a little bit of smarts could not see this. you have to use your eyes and stop looking at overrated/misleading numbers/stats(that never really tell the actual real story) when you evaluate somebody.

also dont forget that tom does not exactly have hall of famers around him on offense anywhere.

In 2001, Tom's best friend was the RB and WR screen passes. You really can't f*ck that up, you toss it to the reciever and let him do the rest of the work. Also, no Defensive Cordinator had much film on him to plan against him. I felt that 2001 was a fluke year, in which everyone put thier knee pads on for him a little bit early, thats all. I needed a couple more years to feel comfortable with him as our leader. He was yound and inexperienced, with a lot of time ahead of him to both succeed or fail.

My happy warm feelings for people go away real fast, so when the 2002 season started I needed him to prove to me that he was worth the hype, and yes I WAS a big Brew fan at the time and still route for him to do well.

Starting 3-4 didn't get me on his side at the time. Then he became very inconsistant game after game, and don't let his current success cloud that fact.

He dropped in completion %, yards per attempt, and rating while thowing more interceptions. True, his yardage and TD's went up but he had a lot to prove and tried to do everything.

With that said, it was three years ago that I felt this way. I now love having him as our leader but wish he would get rid of the "Look at me I'm a perfect little pretty boy" act.

And to say that how I felt was BORDERLINE RETARDED, you better get your head checked or I'll f*cking check it for you. He didn't impress me the year that everyone was fawning all over him. Plain and simple....................

cadmonkey said:
I now love having him as our leader but wish he would get rid of the "Look at me I'm a perfect little pretty boy" act.

"Please don't hate me because I'm pretty."

The Big Lebowski said:
:Lecture:
Excuse me. This thread is supposed to be about Tibs being a dumbass and/or the Steelers sucking. Can we please get back on topic?
:archive:
sorry T-B-L....

"Your northern boys, them Steelers, they are done. You hear me? Stick that stake in them and finish it. You hear me Tibs?"

The Big Lebowski said:
:Lecture:
Excuse me. This thread is supposed to be about Tibs being a dumbass and/or the Steelers sucking. Can we please get back on topic?
:archive:

No way, this thread has officially been hyjacked. Take your Tibs bashing somewhere else :moss:

The way the Steelers play they could easily choke this weekend against the Mighty Lions.

I mean this is like a playoff game for Cowherd. He will plan it accordingly. Lions 10 Steelers 3

You can enjoy Tibs posting as his alter ego "Idioteque" at SteelerNation.com. He intersperses insightful commentary with a wild, albeit admitted Patriots complex. He and I have been shootin' the breeze like the old pals we are.

BruschiOwnzU said:
Every Steeler fan is going to blame it on Ben's thumb which is horse shite... Their O-line sucks ass and their D is looking rather average lately...

I was SOOOOO Happy to see the Bengals win.

YES, Carson is a FAR BETTER QB than Burger boy....

butski dosent own crap...........How Original......lol

woo said:
no excuses from me. ben's been hobbled by the knee and thumb injuries, but that wasn't the problem, yesterday. what, praytell, was the problem then, in woo's estimation?? woo has now become bad luck for his beloved steelers. it all started in week 3 of the young nfl season. my first game of the year that i attended. oh yeah...the patriots. :p siiiiiiiiigh. then woo attended the overtime upset to hated division rival ravens a couple of weeks ago. sadly, woo wasn't smart enough to notice the trend, developing, and attended yesterday's loss to cincy. :banghead: i fear that i've let steeler nation down and should ban myself from any future opportunities at watching them live. :crying:

I think you should get season tickets at any cost! o:)

AS LONG AS YOUR THEORY HOLDS TRUE :D

#12 said:
butski dosent own crap...........How Original......lol

I wouldn't want to own crap either. I don't blame him..

When are mommy and daddy coming home so they can cook you dinner and you can tell them about your day on Patriots Planet?:rolleyes:

Ah the humor. Nothing is funnier than Steeler fans calling Pats fans 'bandwagon' fans since that is all they are.

Before they started winning in the 70's, they were the laughing stock, perrenial losers that had no fans. That is until they won their 4 Super Bowls. Suddenly there were a ton of 'die-hard' Steeler fans.

They're so cute. :p

Damn, sorry I missed this wonderful thread.

What a bunch of dipshits.

It'd be hard to pick out the biggest dipshit, it's just too close to call.

Damn, I can't wait till the Steelers beat the shit out of your crappy team. The Patriots and their ignorant, conceited fans make me sick :Eason:

Tibs said:

Damn, I can't wait till the Steelers beat the shit out of your crappy team. The Patriots and their ignorant, conceited fans make me sick :Eason:
why you got so much hate?

we a peaceful group, we know our business and mind it. Mr. Tibs you having a bad day at home? No need to come and show your hate around the planet.

this is a free love zone and you messing up my vibe!!!!

now say your sorry

Tibs said:

Didn't mommy and daddy teach you any manners. :harumph:

mikiemo83 said:
why you got so much hate?

we a peaceful group, we know our business and mind it. Mr. Tibs you having a bad day at home? No need to come and show your hate around the planet.

Seems to me you missed the title of this thread.

Back