The official "Why was Mark Brunell really crying" thread

A Source close to a Jacksonville-area Hardees employee, with intimate knowledge of the situation said, "I'd cry too, if I lost my starting job to Byron Leftwich."

Leftwich, sitting alone in the same restaurant, with burger wrappers piled to the ceiling, could not be reached for comment.

The people of Jacksonville were so confused when they discovered Byron Leftwich wasn't mobile.

He shattered decades of stereotypes with every plodding step. A true trailblazer.

Before going on air, Brett Favre called Mark and officially demoted him to his "6th best backup", behind Aaron Rodgers, Matt Hasselbeck, Ty Detmer, Tavaris Jackson, and Aaron Brooks. Ty Detmer could not be reached for comment.
Posted via Mobile Device

I found out the real reason. He got a sneak peak at Richard Sherman's latest commercial.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MQPzITW1AgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:shake:

ROFL that was so random.

The people of Jacksonville were so confused when they discovered Byron Leftwich wasn't mobile.

He shattered decades of stereotypes with every plodding step. A true trailblazer.

I couldn't help but like Leftwich when he said he could be called "Michael Brick" because he was so immobile.

Per source: Mark Brunell broke down during interview he gave about Tom Brady's balls because talking about the Patriots sparked flashbacks of being sacked twice in one 1999 playoff game by NE Patriot DE Greg Spires.

Back