The official "Why was Mark Brunell really crying" thread

Hopefully I won't have to reiterate that posting a picture of someone's junk stuck in a zipper is not only inappropriate for the football forum, but for the 3RC as well. Coffee.

Thank you, drive through.

Hopefully I won't have to reiterate that posting a picture of someone's junk stuck in a zipper is not only inappropriate for the football forum, but for the 3RC as well. Coffee.

Thank you, drive through.

Sorry I thought its was a fake ballsack...You have to admit it did look deflated though...

Per super-reliable unnamed sources who may or may not be Curt Schilling, Brunell received a subpoena to testify before a grand jury regarding his latest bankruptcy, including bilking investors out of million of dollars.

In another report, unnamed Salvation Army sources are requesting Brunell return that suit he's wearing. It's a loaner, not for keepsies.

So far this is the front runner.

I found out the real reason. He got a sneak peak at Richard Sherman's latest commercial.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MQPzITW1AgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:shake:

I found out the real reason. He got a sneak peak at Richard Sherman's latest commercial.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MQPzITW1AgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:shake:

Hah!

Per super-reliable unnamed sources who may or may not be Curt Schilling, Brunell received a subpoena to testify before a grand jury regarding his latest bankruptcy, including bilking investors out of million of dollars.

In another report, unnamed Salvation Army sources are requesting Brunell return that suit he's wearing. It's a loaner, not for keepsies.

[/thread]

A Source close to a Jacksonville-area Hardees employee, with intimate knowledge of the situation said, "I'd cry too, if I lost my starting job to Byron Leftwich."

Leftwich, sitting alone in the same restaurant, with burger wrappers piled to the ceiling, could not be reached for comment.

Back