The Pain is easing because

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I've been spending a exorbitant amount of time viewing the girlie pic thread. It has been very rehabilitating to me, and I suggest many of the men here upset should do the same. And for the wiminz goto the beefcake thread...carry on...:coffee:

I've been spending a exorbitant amount of time viewing the girlie pic thread. It has been very rehabilitating to me, and I suggest many of the men here upset should do the same. And for the wiminz goto the beefcake thread...carry on...:coffee:

Deflating balls are we? ROFL

Deflating balls are we? ROFL

You dorito dinks! :rolleyes:

Doritos, or Cheetos?

Snack on popcorn. The butter acts as a lubricant so you don't get chafed.

Er...not that I would know. I just read that someplace. :bozo:

The pain is easing because this whole thing is a handicap of the Pats for the sake of parity. Regarding the draft picks, the first rounder will sting, but how much? The Pats lost back to back 1st rounders in 1999 and 2000 (Andy Katzenmoyer and to the JEST for BB) and won the SB three times. The 4th rounder? There have been several who were cut after training camp or imprisoned. BB will wheel and deal to mitigate those losses. An unpopular example would be trading Brady for a 1st and 4th and freeing up a lot of cap space. BB stirs the drink and when the Pats keep winning despite being handicapped by the league, that drink will be a tasty mother fvcker.

The pain is easing because this whole thing is a handicap of the Pats for the sake of parity. Regarding the draft picks, the first rounder will sting, but how much? The Pats lost back to back 1st rounders in 1999 and 2000 (Andy Katzenmoyer and to the JEST for BB) and won the SB three times. The 4th rounder? There have been several who were cut after training camp or imprisoned. BB will wheel and deal to mitigate those losses. An unpopular example would be trading Brady for a 1st and 4th and freeing up a lot of cap space. BB stirs the drink and when the Pats keep winning despite being handicapped by the league, that drink will be a tasty mother fvcker.

True, but, the picks that were/will be stolen (for parity) could have helped.
Posted via Mobile Device

True, but, the picks that were/will be stolen (for parity) could have helped.
Posted via Mobile Device

Only if they had prevented Manningham from making that miracle catch in SB 46.

Snack on popcorn. The butter acts as a lubricant so you don't get chafed.

Er...not that I would know. I just read that someplace. :bozo:

:facepalm:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m3qLYWbxqk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only if they had prevented Manningham from making that miracle catch in SB 46.

You mean, like drafting a cornerback that actually is good? I agree...:coffee:

BB has found a few decent one's lately (Dennard wasn't actually a bust, and Butler as udfa)...but, for a while he was on a long dry spell.

Back