The Patriots 2023 Preseason Thread - OTAs and Mini Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mazz on ignore and still she is making this thread unreadable. I mean, a part of me admires her unceasing dedication to punishing fans of the team that didn't do right by her favorite player but Holy Shit, woman, build a bridge and get over it.

I have Mazz on ignore and still she is making this thread unreadable. I mean, a part of me admires her unceasing dedication to punishing fans of the team that didn't do right by her favorite player but Holy Shit, woman, build a bridge and get over it.
To be clear, Brady didn't do right by the Patriots at the end. He blasted his way out while performing poorly and trying to circumvent NFL rules to bring himself to Miami along with Sean Peyton. If you plug almost any other quarterback in to those actions people would be disgusted.

Right, because he was fired. I already stated my point. Folks here to seem to glorify Mac's rookie season. It was a fine season but he and the team cratered at the end of the season including the worst playoff loss of Bill's career. If you take out the Jags game, the team was outscored 140-79 in its final 4 games.
Well you do know that you can only play the teams on the schedule. As is typical of you once again you cherry pick to make the numbers fit your agenda. I find your type of selective history disgusting!

Patriots-Lifer said:
BTW Urben Meyers. was no longer the jags coach at that game.
In those three games the Patriots did score 91 points and gave up 90. So what is your issue that they lost to a very good Buffalo team or a solid Miami team?

this is one reason you lack credibility. you said this then backtracked. TAKE....THE..."L".
She is incapable of that.

To be clear, Brady didn't do right by the Patriots at the end. He blasted his way out while performing poorly and trying to circumvent NFL rules to bring himself to Miami along with Sean Peyton. If you plug almost any other quarterback in to those actions people would be disgusted.
I'm disgusted by it. Counts?

79 points in 4 games is essentially 20 per. That's just a FG less than the average ppg in the NFL in 2021.
Of course, they were playing all four against winning teams, not to mention against the #1, #1, #9, and #16 scoring defenses - scoring at or above those defenses' season average in 3 of the 4 games, BTW - in December.

Or were you blaming the 140 points against on Mac?
As she does seem to like to do that.

For the most part YES!

Well you do know that you can only play the teams on the schedule. As is typical of you once again you cherry pick to make the numbers fit your agenda. I find your type of selective history disgusting!
Sorry but my ban on Mazz's posts makes things confusing for me around here. Was that for me or Mazz?

She should have been banned a la Middie years ago.

Saving this line. Brilliant.
I've heard this a few times from my wife for 1/100 the provocation inflicted on us by Mazz (who makes Eric Cartman look like Mr. Don't Worry Be Happy).

She should have been banned a la Middie years ago.
+1
Middie was a special case, right up there with NEM and Redsux1918 (or do I have the wrong site), but then Middie at least was defending Brady's honor from criticsm from us while Brady was playing. Mazz is punishing Patriots fans because we think the Belichick/Brady team, GOAT QB paired with GOAT HC, was magical whereas it pisses her off that we can't see that New England's Decade of Awesomeness™ was all Brady who did it all by himself while being held back by Beetle-Brain Belichick, apparently the second coming of Rod Rust.

It might be cute if it wasn't so relentless. I've seen so many of her repetitive posts that even though she's on ignore, I can tell by other people's posts responding to hers pretty much what she's saying. Again. Over and over again. Ad nauseum.

+1
Middie was a special case, right up there with NEM and Redsux1918 (or do I have the wrong site), but then Middie at least was defending Brady's honor from criticsm from us while Brady was playing. Mazz is punishing Patriots fans because we think the Belichick/Brady team, GOAT QB paired with GOAT HC, was magical whereas it pisses her off that we can't see that New England's Decade of Awesomeness™ was all Brady who did it all by himself while being held back by Beetle-Brain Belichick, apparently the second coming of Rod Rust.

It might be cute if it wasn't so relentless. I've seen so many of her repetitive posts that even though she's on ignore, I can tell by other people's posts responding to hers pretty much what she's saying. Again. Over and over again. Ad nauseum.
Oh No you said his name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back