The Pats are in on Le Kevin Smith.

Now we're talking! Making major FA moves in this first day of an uncapped year when the cap doesn't matter!

:banghead:

Well, we have a replacement for Green...yay.

If that is the replacement, we are really in trouble. Did this guy ever get off our practice squad? Man I bet we had to really fight the teams off to grab this diamond.:cool:

Primarily a backup over the course of his four-year career, the 27-year-old free agent has started a pair of games in the NFL. His best season came in 2008 when he played in 15 games and finished with 14 tackles.:coffee:

Primarily a backup over the course of his four-year career, the 27-year-old free agent has started a pair of games in the NFL. His best season came in 2008 when he played in 15 games and finished with 14 tackles.:coffee:

Hey thats a tackle a game!:peace:

I bet half those tackles were a mistake by the running back...:coffee:

I think they call a half of a takle when his fat rolls over on the pile at the line.

Count me as one who thinks this is great. Depth, knowledge of the system, and a chance for the guy to shine. This may be the Tully of 2010/11.

I am hoping for the best, and that would be an adequate Sey replacement.
That might be a tad optimistic, I'd settle for only a minor step down from Green as some of the young fellas emerge.

That might be a tad optimistic, I'd settle for only a minor step down from Green as some of the young fellas emerge.

Thats what I said earlier in the thread, but if you wanna make him the TBC of the year....

edit: oh and I do consider Green an adequate Sey replacement. Not great, but adequate for what deminished Sey returns the team was seeing before his trade.

Back